Recenze (30 965)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. červen 2024

Wonderful app with great features and great support. Interface is very intuitive and if there's anything you get stuck on, their support will respond very quickly and resolve your issue. For more advanced issues, it may take a bit more time and some back and forth, but we've never experienced long wait times and delays. Great job judge.me team!

E3Tuning
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
16. červenec 2024

Really takes the stress out of communicating with the customer. Has paid for itself many times over!

Tag Aloha Co.
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
28. květen 2024

I was having trouble with adding the review stars to the product card and Hoang was able to help me and get it done within a few minutes. Thank you!

I also got help from Brian and he was super helpful in getting my reviews to import. Thanks!

Grounded Revival
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
21. květen 2024

Thank you so much for providing detailed and kind guidance on all the issues. Since I'm not a native English speaker, I get nervous when problems arise. However, you provided such detailed instructions that I was able to solve the problem right away, which made me very happy! Please continue to be a great app.
Thank you.

Yopokki US
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
5. červen 2024

GG Equine has been using Judge.me for about a year now. It's a bit of a learning curve, but it's also for the most part very intuitive. The support team is very quick, which helps bridge the learning gaps. The ability to schedule out review requests and tailor them by product is incredibly valuable to us. We have been using the Awesome plan, which has been worth every penny for the number, quality, and versatility of the reviews we've gotten.

GG Equine
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Datum úprav: 25. červen 2024

The support's excellent - always responsive and helpful. Abderrahman and the team have been very supportive. UPDATE 25/6: Today I returned with a request and - once again - Abderraham was brilliant: he made a few bespoke adjustments to the review display options and helped me resolve an issue outside of his scope - he didn't make the change. Still, he pointed me in the right direction and that was very helpful. I can recommend this app without fear of contradiction.

Haith's Bird Food
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
23. květen 2024

I've had nothing but good experiences with this app. It works as it is supposed to and customer service is always ready to help with any trouble I have. Would highly recommend.

Nettie's Craft Brownies
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
7. červenec 2024

Amazing customer service! All my questions were answered quickly and my store looks great with the tweaks they were able to make. Thank you!

Madame Lemy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
24. červen 2024

The best app out there with extensive free features, even better on their well priced plan. No matter if you're paying or not, they do have the best customer service that can possibly exist. Problems get resolved within MINUTES.

[not] made to last
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
27. červen 2024

I was having some issues (user error!) and reached out for help. Leandro was absolutely incredible! He got the issues resolved quickly and it was absolutely perfect. I went back and asked questions and he was so kind and helpful. Absolutely pleased with my experience!

Outlaw Apparel