Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 212 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 3. huhtikuu 2023

I just had some great customer service experience compared to some of the other Shopify apps. Quick, responsive, and diligent, Nouhaila helped me with an issue that I was not sure how to fix.

WAMA Underwear
3. elokuu 2021

This is app has been really helpful in converting our customers. We've been using Judge.me for almost 5 years now and we're very happy with it.

Renegade Folk
Filippiinit
13. joulukuu 2021

Overall, I like this app. Twice it was failing to synchronize reviews with the product groups so I've had to enlist the help of support. Each time they have resolved the issue quickly.

Shungite Queen
12. lokakuu 2022

Très bien ! Cette app est facile d'utilisation et fonctionnelle rapidement. Je peux modérer les avis, et relancer mes clients pour être sûr qu'ils me laissent des avis vérifiés !

D-LAB NUTRICOSMETICS
Ranska
20. huhtikuu 2020

Great Customer service !! These guys really know what they are doing and they are very helpful and know there product :)

6 Pack Fitness
Muokattu 21. heinäkuu 2022

amazing customer service! :) so responsive. Definitely recommended to also improve your website conversions :)

All Fenix
9. maaliskuu 2016

The Judge me app is just what I was looking for at a price I could afford. I tried the "other one" and while it is a good app it so expensive for the features I needed. This one has it all for 15 a month and even better is the customer service. Wow! I had some issues removing the "other one" and getting this one installed correctly and they were on it within minutes and went above and beyond helping me get everything just right. In an hour it was up and running perfectly. You won't be disappointed! Thank you Judge Me. One very satisfied Customer.

H H Cutlery
Muokattu 17. syyskuu 2018

I used this app to help me with my product reviews. The app is extremely easy to use and can support multiple product reviews across different hosting domains. Tony, Annie & the team are an absolute pleasure to work with - they offer prompt, efficient and thorough service to our team!!

Lilli Pads
Kanada
9. helmikuu 2022

We've been using for years after switching from a super expensive and limited app. The pricing is very affordable and I can easily set up functions to collect reviews from customers.
What I like is that they are constantly upgrading the platform and their customer service team is super responsive.

Nolaskinsentials
25. kesäkuu 2021

Best review app hands down. Been using for 4 years, its brilliant, dont even consider another one seriously.

KeepEmQuiet