Judge.me Product Reviews , 27 865 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. huhtikuu 2024

I know there are quite a few review apps out there and I went with Judge.me as it is a tried, true, and highly rated solution. I started with the free plan until I got enough traction to warrant the paid version, which is still very cost effective. Not only has the product been solid and has loads of features, but I had an issue with something displaying that I did not want and Don responded within a half hour at 11PM PST. I certainly wasn't expecting a resolution that evening, but Don took care of it right away. Great customer service and product!

Stance Caddy
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
16. huhtikuu 2024

I have been using judgeme from almost 2+ years or more and its the only app i am using for my multiple stores i started using it when the app was just launched and had less then 100 review its great to see that it has now lot more users and review and always i got my issues resolved at earliest every one behind judgeme is working really amazing and i would also like to speciall thanks Felix who helped me to resolve my latest issue which i was facing.

Prosellers
Intia
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

Exceptional Service and Expertise from Mohamed at JudgeMe

I recently had the pleasure of being assisted by Mohamed from the JudgeMe customer service team, and I feel compelled to share my exceptional experience. From the outset, Mohamed demonstrated an extraordinary level of dedication and patience, diving deep into the specific issues I was facing with my site.

Over the course of two hours, Mohamed meticulously worked through each problem, combining his deep knowledge of the platform with a genuinely solution-oriented approach. His expertise not only as a customer service representative but also as a Shopify expert shone brightly throughout our interaction.

What stood out most was not just Mohamed's technical skillset, which is impressive on its own, but his unwavering commitment to ensuring that every issue was resolved to the highest standard. It's rare to encounter someone so dedicated and proficient in their role, and Mohamed truly went above and beyond to support me.

Thanks to Mohamed, my site is now running smoothly, and I've gained valuable insights into how to better manage and optimize it moving forward. His assistance was invaluable, and I cannot thank him enough for his time, effort, and the positive impact he's had on my business.

For anyone seeking support from JudgeMe, know that you're in excellent hands, especially if you have the fortune of working with Mohamed. His expertise, patience, and dedication are truly exemplary, making him a standout Shopify expert.

Thank you, Mohamed, for everything. Your help was not just appreciated; it was transformative for my site and my business.

Vaitsi Cosmetics
Kreikka
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. maaliskuu 2024

Love Judge.me! Been using it for our 3D filament for YEARS! I think it was one of the first apps we downloaded and we're still using it today. Works great, easy to customize and customer service has been perfect. Sent a message a few hours ago, and received a helpful reply not long ago!

GreenGate3D
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. huhtikuu 2024

I've been using Judge.me for reviews since migrating from Big Commerce to Shopify in early 2023 and the app is great! Migration was easy, tech support very helpful. Reviews look great and customers love how easy it is to use. I've used Yotpo, Trustspot and TrustPilot and none of them came close to Judge.me! This way better and overall a better value. Gabriela just helped me move all my app customizations over to the most recent update of my Shopify theme and everything looks and works great. Highly recommended from someone who has used review platforms for 11+ years now

Fit for a Pit
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

Overall, Judge.me is an excellent choice for any Shopify store owner looking to boost customer reviews and sales. The user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and excellent customer support make it a winner.

Germotte Photo & Framing Studio
Kanada
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. maaliskuu 2024

Our store has been using free version and even with that experience has been pretty smooth for integration. Considering converting to paid soon as we start getting more reviews monthly!

Mini Me By Nisha Gera
Intia
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. maaliskuu 2024

Love this App! Thank you guys so much for allowing us to do this, it really helps the website and prevents people leaving false reviews that are not truthful or from someone who did not make a purchase.

Modern Roots Life
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. huhtikuu 2024

Judge.me app has been great, whenever the site is updated, so too is the app automatically without me a having to figure out what to do. Whenever I've had 'how to' questions, I've gotten responses promptly via the chat. We're a very small business, and this app has provided valuable worry-free features to our website.

Hog Heaven Coffee
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. helmikuu 2024

TLDR: 10/10 stop driving yourself crazy trying to pick the best review platform to commit your business/Shopify too...Judge.me is it

Judge.me is absolutely phenomenal and fairly priced. When we were first starting out, we spent forever searching for a review platform to commit to as we grew. There are a plethora of verified review services out there, and most of them are convoluted, don't integrate cleanly/seamlessly and are ridiculously expensive; focusing their pricing on large corporations. Not Judge.me.

3+ years and almost a thousand reviews later...we are so glad to have chosen Judge.me! It is as close to perfection as you can get for a platform like this. They allowed easy importing of our original Shopify reviews. The app setup and integration into our Shopify website is easy, quick and doesn't bog down the site; everything looks wonderful. And they are always improving as new Shopify and web development updates come out.

The UI of the app is clean and intuitive for the most part; making managing reviews, request emails and customer support super easy. A really awesome feature is being able to group reviews from different product listings. This is great for bundles/product variations that are a different product listing than the original that has reviews. You can use this to display your reviews on these separate listings so they aren't empty when you already have captured relevant ones on your other listing.

This is all without mentioning that the bulk of our other Shopify and marketing services have seamless integrations with Judge.me. A HUGE kudos to the Judge.me team for building out their software and working with/allowing other devs to create all these integrations. Every time I wonder if a new app (no matter how big or small) will have a Judge.me integration....it always does! Phenomenal.

Judge.me team, I wish you all the best and hope to see you continue to grow and take over the overpriced and convoluted competition!

1 Shot Energy