Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 381 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. elokuu 2019

Such an amazing service ! they helped me right away to set up reviews on the store and all the functionalities are pretty amazing !

From The Reserve
1. marraskuu 2022

Awesome app, It really helps show what customers truly think of the products and allows for social proof which has been great at building trust and leading to an increase in sales

NCN Supps
11. heinäkuu 2019

The after sale service is online service, they help us find the problems quickly and fixed it, thanks very much.

Seamido
Kiina
22. maaliskuu 2019

Best Review App out there, reasonably priced and everything you will need. Not fancy overpriced stuff out there, it does everything all the others do anyway.
If you want a simple app to add to your store just install this one.
And keep in mind that the support is awesome. For start, there is live chat available which is awesome. The support is responsive, kind and with knowledge. 6 stars

Smartfits
Kreikka
28. tammikuu 2021

When I got an issue on the position of review section, I got Quick and Good service, I recomended this app. Thank you for all your help!

bebiking.com
Kiina
Muokattu 12. huhtikuu 2022

Great App. Love the ability to push reviews automatically to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Also the Support Team is very responsive and helpful.

Uniq Mounts
30. heinäkuu 2019

I've been a happy Judge.Me customer for years and use it for both my stores. It works beautifully, is affordable and support is great - almost immediate which is impressive. Love the Questions feature + ability for customers to upload photos. Highly recommend this app if you're looking for a review app!

An Uplifted Day
Singapore
27. kesäkuu 2019

This app has been great for us, it has been a gamechanger for new customers to see what existing customers are saying about our products. The team at judge.me especially the online chat has been so helpful too!

Gray.Label
7. tammikuu 2020

In short, their support and help is SPECTACULAR!

Their response is fast and they take care of business and they help you with everything you need. I'm dumb as a post which is not an issue with these guys. They fix stuff, even the smallest changes.

SUPER HAPPY!

The Helmet Hook
24. marraskuu 2019

Always very responsive support when our theme updates. Super quick and simple task to add features and the user interface is great. Highly recommended.

Garbin Estate Wines