Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 211 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. tammikuu 2024

The responsiveness of the Judge.me support team to any queries or issues we encountered was also noteworthy. We never had to wait long for a solution or a helpful suggestion. I highly recommend Judge.me to anyone looking for an efficient and reliable review management system. And if you get a chance to work with Faissal, you're in for a treat!"

Adorehome
Romania
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2024

The app is great, but the support is even better. I was having two issues. One was my fault due to accidentally importing duplicate reviews (without realizing it), so they were showing up twice in the reviews widget. The other was that the images in the reviews weren't showing on the reviews widget.

I contacted support and they quickly figured out the duplication issue and resolved it for me. While they were at it they noticed the images issue without me having told them about it yet, and they fixed that, too.

Excellent support and great app. Highly recommended.

DeliciOats
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. tammikuu 2024

Have been with Judge me for some time now. Mohamed went beyond app requirement and fixed some of my issues in fact, there is always someone at the other end helping to ensure the app is doing what its supposed to do. Thank you Mohamed

Wine of Georgia
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

Such a great app to give customers an insight in to product info. Great customer service too, issues were resolved super quickly and easily

The Rest
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. tammikuu 2024

Judge.me is awesome with its awesome plan. And, people there respond quickly when I have a problem. They really can solve your problem and that's very nice! Recommend to everyone in need!

FeiyuTech
Kiina
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. tammikuu 2024

"I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Felix from customer support, and I am beyond impressed with the level of service he provided. Felix is not only knowledgeable but also extremely dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction. He tackled my issue with efficiency and patience, going above and beyond to make sure everything was resolved to my satisfaction. His friendly and professional demeanor made the entire experience enjoyable. Felix is a true asset to the customer support team, and I want to express my gratitude for his outstanding assistance. Thank you, Felix, for your exceptional support!"

SUMMITHIFI-USA
Kanada
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. tammikuu 2024

Wonderful service and excellent support. Answered and fixed our two issues within minutes. Easy to follow instructions: clear and concise. Wonderful product overall and very happy with the results we hav been receiving.

ColdTherapy.us
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. joulukuu 2023

always the best! super fast and attentive with quick fixes that would take me a few hours to do on my own!

JRINK by Purée
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. tammikuu 2024

The best customer support team among other Shopify apps. They help you with any question and they don't send you to read some texts, but just show you within a seconds what should be done or they can just do it for you.
The best app for reviews

Upgraderide
Puola
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
27. marraskuu 2023

There's no other way to say it, Judge.Me is the best reviews app period end of story. They offer everything I need in a reviews system, and their pricing makes all of the other review systems look like complete jokes. Seriously, you will not miss out on ANYTHING by saving the $$$ monthly using Judge.me compared to literally all of the competition. They've got it all, PLUS they have amazing live chat customer support. If you get the pleasure of Christian hopping into your live chat, rest assured you're gonna be taken care of. That rep is amazingly knowledgeable, quick fast with their responses, and goes above and beyond to make sure you're fully taken care of. 10/10 recommend!

Milwaukee Motorcycle Clothing Co