Judge.me Product Reviews , 27,823件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年4月29日

Easy to install, the interface on the product pages look really nice with a lot of options for customization. Would highly recommend if you're switching from the Shopify Reviews App

Vintage Vibe
2024年4月23日

I have used Judge.me reviews on two sites that I have built. The app works as expected and the customer service staff are very responsive in helping you achieve the look you want for your store. I appreciate their assistance. Great app, highly recommend.

Scent Lodge
カナダ
2024年5月8日

Judge.me excels in simplicity. From installation to integration, the platform offers a user-friendly experience that even beginners can navigate effortlessly. Within minutes, businesses can harness the power of authentic customer feedback to improve their online presence. Customer service is excellent and within minutes you will have all your questions answered.

TABOOM EU
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年3月25日

I have honestly never come across such fantastic customer service, we moved to this app to save money, it offers the same as others (if not more on the free plan!) - the judge team, especially Jess, helped with the installation + coding, it was so seamless - fantastic job team

Contour Clothing
オーストラリア
2024年3月5日

An affordable and comprehensive way to get reviews that has outperformed the competition on BirdSupplies.com over and over again. Every once in a while I get the urge to try a new reviews app and switch to something that claims to do better, but I've always come back to Judge.me. The numbers and the customer service don't lie.

BirdSupplies.com
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年3月2日

Product reviews play a crucial role in helping us make informed decisions when purchasing items. I have been using Judge.me since I started my shop, and I have no complaints. Their app is user-friendly, and they keep improving it. Once, I had to duplicate a product listing that already had reviews, and I was worried about losing the reviews. However, they were able to transfer the reviews in just one minute through their backend.

Great customer service! I'll keep using this app as long as the quality remains high.

The Smooth Generation
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月3日

Solid chat support today on a less than simple issue we had on our site. The support team took the time to understand the problem and find a solution. Thank you.

Aluminati Guitars
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年4月30日

Really happy With Judge.me. I had felt the review widget a little cumbersome but didn't think to ask about it, finally did and the adjusted it exactly how I wanted!! Great service, and they made the changes within minutes! Always ask with judge.me - you might be surprised!

Apothecary & me
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年4月23日

very good service. I have questions regarding import reviews by myself and the problem is how to upload images. now I know how to do it. very appreciated!

ZyberVR
2024年3月20日

From the moment I integrated Judge.me into my Shopify store, I've been nothing short of amazed by the positive impact it has had on my business. This app has been a game-changer in enhancing the trustworthiness of my online store, which is crucial in today’s competitive e-commerce landscape. The ability to showcase genuine customer reviews has directly contributed to a noticeable increase in conversion rates and customer engagement.

One of the standout features of Judge.me is its seamless integration with Shopify, making the setup process incredibly straightforward. This ease of use allowed me to start benefiting from the app’s features right away, without any technical headaches. The user interface is intuitive, and managing reviews has never been easier, enabling me to focus more on other aspects of my business.

However, what truly sets Judge.me apart is its exceptional customer service. I encountered a minor issue during the setup process and reached out to their support team. To my surprise, I received a response within 10 minutes. The speed and efficiency of their support were astounding. Not only did they resolve my issue promptly, but they also followed up to ensure everything was working smoothly. This level of care and attention to customer needs is rare and greatly appreciated.

The positive impact Judge.me has had on my store’s trust level cannot be overstated. Customers feel more confident making purchases when they see real, verified reviews from other shoppers. This trust is priceless and has been instrumental in driving my store’s growth.

In summary, I cannot recommend Judge.me highly enough to anyone looking to boost their Shopify store’s credibility and sales. The combination of its powerful trust-building features and exceptional customer service makes it a must-have app for any Shopify store owner. Thank you, Judge.me, for being such a valuable partner in my business’s journey.

DerHolzapfel