Judge.me Product Reviews , 26,234件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月24日

I am really Not liking this app, it doesn't offer the best features in the free version, and it is not as simple as people are saying it is

MY COZY HOODIE
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:24日

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you be so kind and let us know which features you're looking for?

We're also in the process of redesigning the UI of our app, which will be much simpler and more efficient to use.

We'll also be happy to guide you through all the features. Our team has sent you an email to follow up. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

編集日:2024年1月4日

So far everything looks great. We just installed the app, so time will tell of course. Support was extremely fast and helpful when I ran into a snag during the install.

*Update 1/4/24*
Woke up this morning and 817 reviews were duplicated on our website 23 hours ago. Contacted support and Mohamed was absolutely infuriating. He tried pushing the blame on to us for importing the reviews. We have literally been driving for the past two days and have not made any changes to our website or any of the apps installed. He kept telling us to turn off the Shop App syndication setting. Fine, that will remove the duplicates. BUT that will also prevent any new reviews collected by the Shop App from being published. So why, all of a sudden yesterday, did the Shop App syndication become a problem? And why would you try to push the blame on the customer? Nothing was changed on our end.

Retuned Jewelry
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Judge.meが返信しました 2024年1月12日

Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

Our team has been looking into the issue and was able to find the root cause. Both the reviews from Shop App and from Judge.me should be showing normally now, without duplications.

Our apologies for the duplicated reviews and for making you feel like it was your fault. We will make sure this won't happen again.

2023年11月6日

It's getting worse. Not as good as the beginning use

TinaCus
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:約1年

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Could you also let us know if you're having an issue with certain features?

Our support is available 24/7 and we'd be more than happy to work with you to solve any problems you have.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

2023年11月9日

Mucho potencial pero el mismo soporte me comentó acerca de la enorme cantidad de bugs que tiene la app. No se pueden editar las reviews y el traductor no sirve para tu idioma deseado. Mucho potencial pero con esos pequeños errores prefiero pagar Loox. Una decepción.

HappyGun™
チリ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Judge.meが返信しました 2023年11月22日

Thank you for your review! We were adding a new redesign for our app at that time. The redesign brings out many improvements, both UI/UX and new features. However, along with it, there might be some minor bugs, which we've worked on and fixed immediately.

Also, you can import the translation using our CSV file template. If you're happy to give us another go, we'd be thrilled to work with you to achieve this.

Hope to hear back soon!

2023年11月1日

I did a few tests and each time the name was automatically changed on the reviews. Why??

Kaplumbaya
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約23時間
2023年10月12日

i havent figure how to add review to my shopify

DML Deal
ナイジェリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

Are you looking to import reviews from AliExpress? If so, you can try out our Judge.me AliExpress Reviews app, which is completely free to use.

For the reviews to show on your store, you can add our widgets using app blocks.

Our team has reached out to you with the detailed steps to import and showcase your reviews. Let us know if we can help out with anything else in the process.

2023年8月6日

I recently began my Shopify journey and decided to give "Judge.me" a try. Having read numerous recommendations for its user-friendly interface and simple setup process, I was excited to get started.

Pros:
- Ease of Use: The app truly lives up to its reputation with an incredibly user-friendly interface. I had it up and running on my store in no time.
- Functionalities: I love the customizable review requests and automatic post-purchase review requests. They seamlessly integrate with various platforms and work like a charm.
- Support: Their support team was responsive when I had a query, which was a plus point for me.

Cons:
- Pricing: My main gripe is with the pricing of the 'Awesome' plan. While the features are undoubtedly superb, the cost seems a bit steep, especially for someone who is just starting out like me.

Overall, Judge.me offers a solid product with great functionalities and is extremely easy to install. However, I would love to see a more accommodating pricing structure for those who are new to the Shopify space. It could make the difference in turning a trial user into a long-term customer.

KAISU
スイス
アプリの使用期間:27日
Judge.meが返信しました 2023年8月21日

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback!

Besides the Awesome plan, we also have a very generous free plan that will work seamlessly for new stores, especially for email and widget customizations. Our team has reached out to you to discuss it further.

Please feel free to let us know your goals and we'll be happy to come up with a suitable solution for you.

2024年3月3日

The support is good, but some of the features are extremely limited.

HYKLE
ブルガリア
2024年2月28日

Paid for the first month and probably wont renew, there is no way to customize the colors of the panels. would be so easy to implement and it fell short

Cash Bait
アメリカ合衆国
2023年9月18日

Great customer support.
However, it was no good for us as they don't allow you to change star shape from rounded to hard edges. So it has a pretty cheap look and feel to it. Perhaps good for dropshipping stores but not higher end products.

Pixie Wing
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:5日
Judge.meが返信しました 2023年9月23日

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback.

The star shapes bare Judge.me branding so we don't support changing it from rounded to hard edges by default. However, it can be achieved with Javascript and CSS.

If you're feeling technical or have a developer with you, we're very happy to share with you some tips and tricks to make this happen.