Judge.me Product Reviews , 26,234件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

Customer Service is a bit hard to find as the only way is an email buried at the bottom of the help page but the real human help is on point.

Juniper & Maple
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月26日

I haven't been using the app long enough to make an evaluation, but so far it seems to function as advertised.

Glitzie
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月1日

Initial impression is good. Very helpful support for import set-up, but needed intervention to remove duplicate reviews that were imported. Import function shouldn't allow duplicates without a warning. Waiting for reply about displaying rating on collections. On product pages, its fine, but not showing on collections yet. Main reason for switch is to show reviews on google shopping, this is looking pretty good so far....

Mon Bijoux
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:14日
2024年1月15日

I would rate it a 5, but the app is a bit tricky to understand. lots of crazy steps, but it's good for what I need.

Wild Pine & Company
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月8日

The coustomer-service is 5-stars! And the app overall is great!

ONE think I'd like to be changed is the limit of 30 letters at a time when changing a review.
Often when I import reviews from AliExpress the translation gets twisted. That's why this correction would be needed. That is the only negative thing in my opinion! :)

Floppy™ Sverigetofflan
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月21日

Kudos to Abderrahman, for his prompt response to our request. However, it would be more advantageous if there could be another means to obtain a verified badge from customers who write their evaluations directly on the website rather than sending an email back and forth.

Glance Cosmetics
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月15日

A pretty good app, although with some imperfections in terms of user experience. However, I've shared my issues with Soufiane, and he resolved them in less than 10 minutes, very kindly, providing excellent customer service.

IMAGINA
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:5日
2023年12月19日

The app does the job. The user admin isn't the most friendly and extremely dated in terms of the UI/UX

Paws on Pause
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年12月15日

Works great. Interface could honestly be MUCH better, but once you figure it out, it works. Customer service is very strong and responsive - unlike competitor St*mped, which is what made us go with Judge. Shout out to Vic for being esp helpful. Admittedly this is a high four-star.

VentureBoard