Judge.me Product Reviews , 28,076件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年4月29日

Easy to install, the interface on the product pages look really nice with a lot of options for customization. Would highly recommend if you're switching from the Shopify Reviews App

Vintage Vibe
2024年5月8日

Judge.me excels in simplicity. From installation to integration, the platform offers a user-friendly experience that even beginners can navigate effortlessly. Within minutes, businesses can harness the power of authentic customer feedback to improve their online presence. Customer service is excellent and within minutes you will have all your questions answered.

TABOOM EU
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年4月8日

I am very happy with judge.me - the App works great, has a ton of features for customization, incredibly fast support. Also integrates easily with Google Product reviews so my reviews show when users search for my brand. 5 well-deserved stars.

Butt Butter
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年4月23日

I have used Judge.me reviews on two sites that I have built. The app works as expected and the customer service staff are very responsive in helping you achieve the look you want for your store. I appreciate their assistance. Great app, highly recommend.

Scent Lodge
カナダ
2024年5月17日

Love having reviews easily viewable from my website, app is easy to manage and make customizations/send coupons. they are also super quick to respond to any help questions/emails, very appreciative!

Nothing is as it Seams
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年4月30日

Really happy With Judge.me. I had felt the review widget a little cumbersome but didn't think to ask about it, finally did and the adjusted it exactly how I wanted!! Great service, and they made the changes within minutes! Always ask with judge.me - you might be surprised!

Apothecary & me
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年4月3日

Solid chat support today on a less than simple issue we had on our site. The support team took the time to understand the problem and find a solution. Thank you.

Aluminati Guitars
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年3月25日

I have honestly never come across such fantastic customer service, we moved to this app to save money, it offers the same as others (if not more on the free plan!) - the judge team, especially Jess, helped with the installation + coding, it was so seamless - fantastic job team

Contour Clothing
オーストラリア
2024年4月23日

very good service. I have questions regarding import reviews by myself and the problem is how to upload images. now I know how to do it. very appreciated!

ZyberVR
2024年5月7日

Judge.me has been AWESOME. Every time I need something done they have been so quick to helping me. For example, I wanted the review carousel and star reviews on certain pages, and was not able to do so myself. I reached out to customer service and they do it within minutes. Our reviews have significantly increased and even sales. Thank you judge.me!

Golden Valley Farms