Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (29 009)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
18 de março de 2024

Well, the support is good, and the review process is straightforward. The main thing I don't like is that customers get a request for review every time they purchase until they finally write a review. I'd prefer they only get one request for each different product.

WellBean
Estados Unidos
About 1 year usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2024

Can be a bit difficult to learn but the staff members are extremely helpful. Best support team by far, especially Cassiano and Carlos

PokéStop Shop
Canadá
3 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 3 de maio de 2024

Really like the app itself.
But as soon as I installed it within an hour, my contact form spam started with 50+ per day. Until then we had 1 every few months.
Nothing else was changed.
I've been quickly called by Judge Me support.
They are extremely helpful at looking at the issue.
I've increased stars due to this.
It could be completely chance timing that we started getting spam for the first time ever, but I'll keep trying the app and find a work around.

Party Dudes
Nova Zelândia
6 days usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

Simple and easy-to-use app. Customer support is helpful.
However, the email template customisation could be better...with a little more options and room for customisation.

Zayna Beauty
Suíça
1 de maio de 2024

Judge.me has been FANTASTIC in their support - they were very prompt and kind in helping answer my problem/queries!

I can't thank them enough - and this review tool, I've heard, has been highly recommended

kenswares.com
Reino Unido
29 de abril de 2024

Great App, The customer care representative Samuel was super helpful. Thank you

Ral Gifts and Hampers
Nigéria
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de fevereiro de 2024

The app has been a little challenging to use and import my old order history from Wix to Shopify.

Hakima was WONDERFUL !!! I cannot thank her enough. I have spoken to many Judge.me team members and none were able to help me over the 4 -5 week period of trying to transfer my old orders over to receive reviews on the new website. Hakima worked for hours with me to fix this major issue and she was so so helpful and knew exactly what to do. So many others had just sent me links to blog posts that were not helpful at all. I am very grateful for her determination and strong customer service skills !!!

I am also surprised that this issue was quite tricky to resolve as I am sure many people are in a similar situation.

Other than that issue the app seems user friendly for customers which is great.

Thankyou Hakima, I am so happy you could help me.

I L A + A V A
7 months usando a aplicação
24 de maio de 2024

Just getting started with it, so far so good! Nice response time on customer chat.

The Armaid Company, Inc.
Estados Unidos
10 de abril de 2024

very Good just setting up, havent used yet , but support has been helpful quick and prompt

Retrorama
2 months usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

Just started using it. So far the support has been great.

LOVEPUP