Avaliações (30 671)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de maio de 2024

Just installed the app so I couldn't say 5 starts right now. However I can say that the customer service experience has been wonderful. Abraão was fantastic and was able to assist me in the installation in minutes.

If the app is anything like the team, this is going to work out perfectly.

SKNMUSE
Estados Unidos
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
13 de março de 2024

So far, the app has been good. It's still early days since launching the website but I am impressed with the Support team. Their prompt responses has been great when needing assistance with something.

body pH
Reino Unido
4 months usando a aplicação
17 de março de 2024

So far nothing to complein, when i installed the app, it not worked properly so Hakima, helped me and was great

Maruqe
Brasil
3 months usando a aplicação
16 de fevereiro de 2024

The app has been a little challenging to use and import my old order history from Wix to Shopify.

Hakima was WONDERFUL !!! I cannot thank her enough. I have spoken to many Judge.me team members and none were able to help me over the 4 -5 week period of trying to transfer my old orders over to receive reviews on the new website. Hakima worked for hours with me to fix this major issue and she was so so helpful and knew exactly what to do. So many others had just sent me links to blog posts that were not helpful at all. I am very grateful for her determination and strong customer service skills !!!

I am also surprised that this issue was quite tricky to resolve as I am sure many people are in a similar situation.

Other than that issue the app seems user friendly for customers which is great.

Thankyou Hakima, I am so happy you could help me.

I L A + A V A
Austrália
7 months usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

I am just setting this app up. Ron assisted, it thought it was awesome that someone was online to help straight away. I would give him 5 star, however, this review says rate the app and as I am still setting it up i would have to say it is very confusing and a lot of work. I have had to follow several videos and i still haven't got things sorted.

graceandaugust.co.nz
Nova Zelândia
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
8 de abril de 2024

Really great, fast communication, problem solved within seconds, thank you very much

Smart Store
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
23 de março de 2024

I had trouble navigating my way through the app, but luckily Gabriela helped me

My Store
África do Sul
About 2 months usando a aplicação
26 de junho de 2024

Incredible app, difficult to install like a pro but support so helpful thank you so much

Cellulift
França
About 20 hours usando a aplicação
7 de março de 2024

So far so good.
Was looking fro a replacement fro Shopify Reviews and is working fine.
Contact support for a little hiccup we had, still waiting to see if the fix they did works.

Still a bit early for me to give a higher rating.

elix·care
Espanha
13 days usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2024

Abraao e Soufiane foram duas pessoas que já me ajudaram muito! O atendimento é muito bom, já o produto ainda estou testando

Prime Bugigangas