Avaliações (30 945)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
6 de junho de 2024

Such a wonderful app. Their customer service is top notch and they're always available to help resolve issues. Their pricing cannot be beat and they are always rolling out new features that just keep making it better and better. HIGHLY recommend for reviews!

Once Upon a Book Club
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

From the moment I integrated Judge.me into my Shopify store, I've been nothing short of amazed by the positive impact it has had on my business. This app has been a game-changer in enhancing the trustworthiness of my online store, which is crucial in today’s competitive e-commerce landscape. The ability to showcase genuine customer reviews has directly contributed to a noticeable increase in conversion rates and customer engagement.

Purse Maison
Filipinas
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2024

Judge.me is a user-friendly app for reviews. It works well and looks good on my store. The customer service is excellent—quick and very helpful. Thanks, Andrew!

TheRY
Austrália
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

I am using the free version of the Judge Me app on our Shopify store. I love that Judge Me automatically forwards emails to our customers (which I have been able to customise) to remind them to write a review for the product they have purchased. We get a good result from these emails with over 50 verified reviews to date. I have found their customer service to be helpful on the few occasions I have needed to contact them.

Stewarts Menswear
Austrália
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
13 de julho de 2024

Daniel is the best assistant I could have asked for. He helped a lot in making my onlineshop worth visiting and he even gave me ideas which I included into my website. He literally made my bad day turn to a good one. Thanks again!!

SparkleSphere
Alemanha
5 months usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2024

Carlos from the support chat was very nice and helpful. This app really helps our conversions by showing potential buyers how much others love our products.

Health y Sol
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2024

Incredible help by Abderrahman

Had some trouble getting my reviews onto the new design of my website and he took over and did everything for me ! Incredible customer service

Wildcat Lashes
Reino Unido
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2024

The tool offer alot for the free version. I have showcased many of my reviews and saw high numbers of sales that can be attributed to reviews.

Ripe Pickings
África do Sul
About 5 years usando a aplicação
11 de julho de 2024

We're a small family business that never had the time to set up shop/product reviews on our old websites. After migrating to a new host, we decided to add reviews to our website after over 10 years of offering our products online. The app is intuitive once you get the hang of it. Integrating it into themes and pages is easy. Customization of themes and the like is straightforward. Setting up email, widgets, and more is simple. The email review request setup is highly customizable. Post-sale discount sharing options and so much more are available.

The shining light is the responsive and helpful support team. They're incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, going above and beyond to answer our questions. So far, every issue we've encountered has been addressed in less than a few hours.

Berry Beautiful
2 months usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

I’ve been using the service for quite a while and I’ve been really happy. I recently needed a little bit of help with editing something and Hoang was incredibly helpful. He was extremely efficient, fixed the issue in under 10 minutes and I’m grateful for his help.

Cup of Té Canada