Judge.me Product Reviews , 26,517 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月31日

One of the best apps we have on our store. We are on the free version currently and the value it adds to our store is amazing. We will move to a paid version soon. The support team is quick to help in case of any assistance. 5 stars!

Nutrazee
印度
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年1月15日

Wonderful service and excellent support. Answered and fixed our two issues within minutes. Easy to follow instructions: clear and concise. Wonderful product overall and very happy with the results we hav been receiving.

ColdTherapy.us
接近3年 人在使用应用
2024年4月8日

I cancelled my subscription on April 3rd through Shopify and uninstalled the app right after that and was just billed for another month. I was switching themes and was just doing a website overhaul but didn't want to pay for it during this time. Any app and Shopify should have accurate billing practices in my opinion. You know this isn't the first time that I have had problems with billing practices from apps in the Shopify app store. This is why I purchased a theme that will handle everything without using not even one app. The billing practices are very questionable in my opinion.

Scenzie
4个月 人在使用应用
Judge.me已回复 2024年4月11日

Hi there, thank you for the review.

Upon checking, the store was upgraded on Feb 23. That means, the billing cycle is Feb 23 - Mar 23, and then Mar 24 - Apr 23. Since all monthly Shopify charges are paid in advance, a charge was already generated on Mar 24, which will cover the entire Mar - Apr cycle.

Because of this, the charge appeared on your bill when you uninstalled in April.

Having said that, we've gone ahead and refunded you for this billing cycle. Our team has reached out to you to confirm that the refund has gone through. Please reply to us anytime, and if you have any other concerns about the billing practices, we're more than happy to assist.

2024年2月18日

What is there to say about Judge.me!?!?! LOTS! They are a must use app, its completely free unless you want or need more than what the free version offers on Shopify. We were on Big Commerce before and used the free version and it was perfect for us. Now that we are swapping over to Shopify we needed some help dialing in the app for its looks, some help getting the reviews properly re-routed to our new URLs and some other minor help. Their customer service via live chat was 10/10 for us. We corrected everything live and they made it all happen on a sunday of all days and its a FREE app....what more can you possibly ask for? WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND JUDGE.ME!

DaLuca, Inc.
24天 人在使用应用
2024年3月12日

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of their response to my support request. Within moments of sending my email, I received a reply, and my issue was swiftly resolved. The efficiency and effectiveness of their support team were commendable. I found the experience superb overall. Highly recommended!

CityBear
马来西亚
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月23日

Judge.me is amazing. It has everything you could possibly want from a review app. It's amazingly easy to set up. But wait... the best part... The customer support is incredible THANK YOU RON FOR YOU HELP you are the best. amazing job Literally every single time I speak with their support staff They are all smart and answer your questions very thoroughly. They WANT to help. What more could ... I very highly recommend it!!!

Estrellitas-Luxury.Com
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月22日

Apps been working well and support has been great. Ann was a great help in resolving an issue I was having getting all my DNS settings in order.

Mr Wrinkles Petcare
加拿大
6个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月13日

Judge.me review app is great. It has amazing customer support. They are really fast to help out when needed.

The Backyard Dream
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月20日

The support from Judge.me is second to none. I changed themes and they had adjustments made to accommodate within a few minutes.

Glasss Station
大约3年 人在使用应用
2024年4月10日

Only new to this app but so far the Team has been more than helpful with our transition across from our previous review app and optimising the styling. Extremely pleased with the move so far 5 stars

PerthCoffeeExchange