Judge.me Product Reviews , 24,013 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月12日

Their customer support is always very diligent and fast to response.

Encircled
加拿大
6年多 人在使用应用
2023年12月10日

So helpful and the app is pretty easy to install and get started. I have literally no tech experience and usually struggle through everything with my store. Judge.Me was available when I needed them and I was able to get the help I needed and my challenge handled within a few minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Lone Star Iron Wear
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月8日

Amazing and instantaneous support from Faissal who went into my shop and made the amends I had been struggling to fix for hours. Top-class support. Thanks!

iquique
英国
3个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月27日

I stopped using because of the price and I decided to find something else found judge me reviews and if they charged they would still be better than fantastic customer service the people were kind, helpful, and easy to work with stop using use judgeme reviews instead.

oxygym.shop
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月28日

I'm always looking for a great support team with recommended apps and Judge.me did not fail. I thought my support request fell on death ears, but the moment my ticket was picked up I was walked through troubleshooting my custom template and ended with exactly what I needed for now and future conversion. Thanks, Rodrigo.

Great review app!

UniCookies
5个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月19日

Love the ease and benefit of this app. Also fabulous customer service - I had an issue when I updated to a new theme and they answered and resolved my problem very quickly!

Star Hitched Wagon
3年多 人在使用应用
2023年12月21日

I love this app - it works great. Check it out for yourself to see the reviews we have at neudorfblack.co.nz. Thank you!

Neudorf Black
新西兰
接近2年 人在使用应用
2023年12月2日

This is one of my favorite apps so far. I highly recommend this review app. The customer chat support is really good as it is for everyone, free and paid users both.

BabyCart Store
印度
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月31日

Wonderful app so far, only just downloaded it but it's user friendly, easy to customize.

There were a few things the customization couldn't do, so I made a little list and Jess was incredibly helpful, very patient and managed to sort everything out just as I asked.

Couldn't be happier with Jess's service - Thank You :)

Kiri10
新西兰
9天 人在使用应用
2023年12月26日

Your consistent and outstanding support has been truly remarkable, and it deserves special acknowledgment. The dedication and effort you put into providing such excellent assistance do not go unnoticed. Your commitment to maintaining this high standard of support is truly commendable and greatly appreciated. Keep up the exceptional work, as it positively contributes to the overall success and satisfaction of those you assist.

Vivo Woman Uganda