Judge.me Product Reviews , 26,333 条评论

FoodSt
澳大利亚
5年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月10日

Funktioniert gut für uns. Kleine Anpassungen sind noch notwendig, aber sonst gut

PuriPet Petfood
德国
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月18日

Well, the support is good, and the review process is straightforward. The main thing I don't like is that customers get a request for review every time they purchase until they finally write a review. I'd prefer they only get one request for each different product.

WellBean
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年1月25日

gud

The Knotty Rope
印度
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年2月7日

Pretty good. Some aspects can be confusing, but overall I'm pleased with it. The premium plan for review incentives is a little expensive in my opinion. Customer service/support is very helpful.

Kloc Fabrication
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年2月16日

The app has been a little challenging to use and import my old order history from Wix to Shopify.

Hakima was WONDERFUL !!! I cannot thank her enough. I have spoken to many Judge.me team members and none were able to help me over the 4 -5 week period of trying to transfer my old orders over to receive reviews on the new website. Hakima worked for hours with me to fix this major issue and she was so so helpful and knew exactly what to do. So many others had just sent me links to blog posts that were not helpful at all. I am very grateful for her determination and strong customer service skills !!!

I am also surprised that this issue was quite tricky to resolve as I am sure many people are in a similar situation.

Other than that issue the app seems user friendly for customers which is great.

Thankyou Hakima, I am so happy you could help me.

I L A + A V A
澳大利亚
7个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月21日

Good customers support. Easy to navigate through.

Relaxing Shop
丹麦
6个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月13日

So far, the app has been good. It's still early days since launching the website but I am impressed with the Support team. Their prompt responses has been great when needing assistance with something.

body pH
英国
4个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月26日

I haven't been using the app long enough to make an evaluation, but so far it seems to function as advertised.

Glitzie
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年2月21日

Muy cómodo poder automatizar las reviews. De inicio el plan gratuito es ideal. La atención al cliente excelente. Es algo muy importante en las herramientas digitales. Muy recomendable!

Ataraxia