Judge.me Product Reviews , 24,134 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2022年5月29日

I continue to use the free version of Judge.me as I am just starting out. It is an excellent app with good features and great customer support.

Wiggles and Whiskers
加拿大
1年多 人在使用应用
2021年10月27日

I added this app to help increase the # of reviews I receive through their email customizations. Though it's not perfect (I wish there was a way customers could submit the review directly from the email), it works well. Turns out he widgets are also great and the service is great so I will continue on with it!

HYER GOODS
美国
2023年6月25日

目前为止使用感不错,遇到问题客服及时的回复,帮我解决,这一点很满意,只是需要添加俩个应用插件,一个导入评论,一个管理评论和其他,有点麻烦,来回转换,希望这点可以改进,最好整合到一个插件里,方便使用,还有一些细小的设置问题可以改进,希望你们可以看到

hebeiyoungwill
中国
7天 人在使用应用
2022年1月4日

Works well, does the job it is suppose to. Could be nicer design features, but I use the free one. Great and very fast support.

Shewy.co
瑞典
2021年10月22日

Support is alway super fast and helps a lot. Also like the app for the easy review e-mails. 1 star less, because cross shop review syndication is just possible with the same SKU, which is not working for me. But nevertheless love this app!

HyGuide
奥地利
2022年11月14日

I would recommend, although I took a while to get a response sometimes. overall very helpful and always ready to help if I had problems

FaroeComplex
法罗群岛
2022年6月6日

importing and exporting is really useful, customer is fast and reliable, I had some problems with Shopify featured review carousel but I was able to fix it thanks to the fast support

KIMIVE
意大利
2021年12月7日

Most of the best features are on the paid plan, but since my store is brand new I am opting for the free plan at this moment. I think if you pony up for the paid plan, the features look pretty great.

All The Socks Online Store
美国
编辑时间:2020年5月29日

Original Review Deleted

Lightning quick support. Initially cause an error with google however they were VERY quick to fix it once it had been raised! Would recommend

Smoke Outlet
英国
2022年4月6日

I have been using this app for a while. Its really good and generates authentic feedback and UGC. Any issues support is quick to rectify.

Latched