Judge.me Product Reviews , 24,540 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2022年7月29日

the chat is great and super helpful. I wish more features were part of the free deal and we didnt have to update to the "awesome" deal.

Mumilk
澳大利亚
7个月 人在使用应用
2021年9月1日

Great customer service and easy to use app. The app has a lot of in built features to customize the position and look of reviews. The support team has quick responses and is very helpful towards all the queries.

furrion-global
7个月 人在使用应用
2020年11月3日

I used this app for reviews it is a pretty decent app. It is worth a try, especially for beginner store owners.

MoniiGarmenx
编辑时间:2021年1月3日

What a wonderful app and tool to customise product feedback, grab comment from automated system. Thank Gena, who's helps me to familiar with the app. I recommend it

Seliko inc.
2022年2月17日

Extremely fast and helpful customer service. And with so many complicated apps out there nowadays, simplicity and speed is what matters the most for me!

Wie Geht Es Dir Wirklich?
爱沙尼亚
2022年9月8日

Bom aplicativo para minhas integrações e configurações.
Atende tudo o que buscava para minha loja. Obrigado.

Ofertcasa
巴西
2022年7月1日

First review came in today so i had to do some quick learning. Chat support with Juan was outstanding!! had plenty of screenshots to help explain and great and simple answers.

Vending Pending
2021年6月25日

Great customer support! But I find the email automation side of things a little bit limiting. I would suggest some upgrades on the templates so that we can have more responsive templates. Mailchimp intergration would also be great and would push this to a 5 star review.

FixIts
2022年10月5日

L'app non e troppo intuitiva ma il customer service è pauroso (in senso buono). Ti rispondono in due minuti e sono super gentili

Skibite
意大利
2022年2月2日

This app is wonderful once set up but I think settings should be a bit easier to navigate as I'm often taking forever to find simple things. Apart from that it is a great app, amazing customer service as well. Overall very pleased

Sleesh