Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年1月31日

Amazing review app, looks very clean and professional. Besided that is their customer service phenomenal, super quick, helpful and very kind. Lovely app!

FlawLash
オランダ
2023年1月26日

Junip has been a great transition for us, the team has been extremely helpful throughout the transfer. They quickly solved for our unique situations and support is always on top of it! I would highly recommend considering Junip!

Tecovas
2023年1月19日

Helped switch us over from Yotpo easy peasy. Easier UI than Yotpo, cheaper, and came highly regarded from a friend of ours. Don't wait, make the switch!

NuRangeCoffee
アプリの利用期間:8日
2023年1月18日

Best review app out there. Super thoughtful design of both the UI, and features. Junip just gets it. I have tried "them all," when it comes to review & UGC apps. If you have or work with a DTC brand, I highly recommend you switch to/start with Junip.

Hardpops
アプリの利用期間:約1年
2023年1月17日

Great customer service, Marcus helped me with some custom coding to enhance my sites review display. Highly recommend!

LEGIT. Fish Food
編集日:2023年1月18日

Update: Junip graciously refunded the charges. Much appreciated. I haven't seen Junip work exactly right, but I am encouraged by the strong customer support.

Aria Lattner
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
2023年1月14日

Although I'm just getting started with Junip, I wanted to leave a word of appreciation for the amazing support provided by Marcus, in helping me manually install the snippets on our store. He was prompt and super friendly throughout the entire process, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the benefits of partnering with Junip in the near future.

Just Collagen.
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:3日
2023年1月11日

We love Junip! It is very user-friendly on both our and the customers' end. We are also very happy with the support we receive from their team. Customers have become very interactive and that's what we really wanted out of the app!

Social Threads
2023年1月2日

Great CS, easy to use, and won't break the bank - which are claims many of its competitors can't make.

Malla
アプリの利用期間:29日
2023年1月2日

After months of searching and using all the top tier 1 products we found Junip.co through recommendation.

The platform is lighting fast and easy to use.

Convenience, speed to market and the ability to scale were the differentiators for our brands in making the leap to Junip.

The initial project took no longer than 5 working days to technically implement, migrate and launch and we are seeing instant increase in reviews and engagement.

I wouldn't hesitate to run this application on the biggest or the smallest shop, its just that good.

You will be delighted by the crew as well. tech savvy, straight talking and fair.
No suits, no jargon, just easy.

We are proud to be running Junip on Pier1, Dressbarn, Bodybuilding and all our other sites to come.

Dressbarn