Junip ‑ Product Reviews , 467件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月21日

In the world of digital products, Junip stands out for providing an incredibly user-friendly experience. What really makes Junip unique, though, is the exceptional staff support. Handling any issues or questions is a snap thanks to their timeliness, expertise, and sincere desire to go above and beyond. Junip is a fantastic option because of its excellent support and user-centric design, regardless of experience level with the platform.

Codeage
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年5月14日

Super easy setup and install. Right off the bat, Junip will prompt you to have them send review-requests out on your behalf - which is insanely helpful if you're a store implementing reviews for the first time.

The widget looks great on my site, and does not feel as though it intrudes anywhere. Super happy I got this installed.

FishNook Tinned Seafood Co.
アプリの使用期間:約16時間
2024年2月19日

We moved to Junip after being disappointed by two other big name review service providers and we couldn't be happier. Junip is light weight, affordable, easy to set up and looks great right out of the box. Also their customer service is world-class. We can't recommend it enough. Make the switch.

SHEATH UNDERWEAR
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年2月26日

Great customer service. excellent product. highly recommend

Nettie
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年2月23日

Junip is outstanding! Easy installation, excellent templates and design, and top-notch customer service. The team is responsive, professional, and a pleasure to deal with from the introductory meeting through install and follow-up. Wish I had found them sooner. The best review app, A+.

Peridot Pure
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年4月22日

Helpful staff, take the time to video call you and explain everything. Thanks to Leah and Malvina!

Charli London
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月18日

Junip is such an effective and easy-to-use app for your store's product reviews! Their team members and customer service are also some of the best I've had the pleasure of coming across, hands down! Very friendly, straightforward, and prompt whenever you need troubleshooting -- it makes all the difference!

Dog Is Human
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年3月18日

My experience with Junip has been easy, transparent and fast! We switched from Okendo to Junip and have been really pleased with the functionality, the customer support, the onboarding and our customers have been sending in more reviews! I would highly recommend Junip!

Bite
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年2月20日

Great product, unbelievable service with great people. I wouldn't ever switch platforms because of how great this service is.

New Level Golf Co
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年4月11日

Friendly customer support. Easy to use app.

Keeps Home