Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
18 de janeiro de 2024

Junip is such an effective and easy-to-use app for your store's product reviews! Their team members and customer service are also some of the best I've had the pleasure of coming across, hands down! Very friendly, straightforward, and prompt whenever you need troubleshooting -- it makes all the difference!

Dog Is Human
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

I haven’t had any issues whatsoever, it was easy to set up, my customers have found it easy to use, I like that it sends an automated mail requesting the review (one less thing to worry about), the support too has been great, this might sound minute but I like that I could customise the colour of the stars to match my brand colours, the fact that the reviews are on the home page actually makes a difference for new customers. Thanks Junip

Tega Milton
Nigéria
5 months usando a aplicação
16 de novembro de 2023

I'm still a small store, but I've worked hard at collecting reviews and Junip makes it very easy! They have a nice free plan for getting started. I like collecting reviews via QR code, direct link, and of course the automation that emails customers after purchase. Junip - help us little guys out with more feature access so we can keep learning how to optimize the store of our dreams!

Cold Smoke U
8 months usando a aplicação
10 de janeiro de 2024

We moved from Yotpo to Junip and haven't looked back :) Marcus has been great with on boarding and follow ups to make sure we are getting the best use of the tool. Junip looks way better than any other review app, we love the layout and functionality! Thanks again - Ryan at US Wall Decor

US Wall Decor
6 months usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

Junip is the best reviews app available for Shopify stores, period. I've used several others in the past, including Yotpo. Even if priced equally, the hands-on support you'll receive from Stuart, Malvina, and the rest of the Junip team, easily put Junip in a class of their own. When you factor in the savings and ease of use, compared to Yotpo, there isn't even a conversation to be had. Switch to Junip if you haven't already, and thank me later.

Outstanding Foods
About 2 months usando a aplicação
12 de janeiro de 2024

Its been truly a pleasure working with Junip. We moved from a large Review platform to them and its been a dream. Every issue we had with the other review platform is not a issue with Junip. Junip did everything for the migration and setup. Our reviews have already sky rocketed since integrated Junip. I love that they truly think mobile first when getting reviews from the customers. Cannot recommend this app enough!!!

MAKEUP BY MARIO
About 1 month usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

Easy to use tool for gathering reviews! We also really appreciate the support we get from our Junip rep in maximizing review gathering campaigns, troubleshooting when needed, etc.

Reggie
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
19 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing experience and great team of people working in customer support. They go above and beyond to their customer needs and in quick and timely fashion.
Wish them all the best.

Baloo Living
7 months usando a aplicação
4 de dezembro de 2023

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with the Junip Shopify app, which has significantly surpassed our expectations in every aspect of customer review requests and management. The seamless integration and user-friendly interface have truly elevated our approach to gathering and handling customer reviews.

What sets Junip apart is not just the outstanding performance of the app itself, but the incredible support provided by the team, especially Malvina. Working with Malvina has been an absolute pleasure—her dedication, responsiveness, and expertise have made our journey with Junip even more remarkable.

It's rare to find a combination of an exceptional app and outstanding customer support, and Junip has delivered on both fronts.

Pendrell
7 months usando a aplicação
15 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service. Easy to use software on the backend and for the customers. Easy to integrate with Shopify. My one suggestion would be to include product grouping for lower tiers as many competitors offer it in their basic package.

shroomworks