Recensioni (575)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 maggio 2024

great app, a little bit to learn, but after about 20 minutes you will be a pro, this has helped our presale conversion rate highly recommended!!!

Chris's House
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

This has been my favorite app for over a year now for all of our pre-orders.

The team is phenomenal every single time.

Everything JUST WORKS. Whenever we had any issues, it is SOLVED. Handled some complex requests like butter.

The WHOLE team is phenomenal, but Anne has been taking care of us and couldn't be more grateful to her :)! Do not hestitate. The BEST.

Your Protocol
12 giugno 2024

Impressive performance and outstanding support. We've thrown some pretty complex requests at them and they handle everything like a pro. Any problems are solved swiftly. Excellent support overall

NOA | AON
Data modifica: 1 aprile 2024

(Update)
After emailing shopify and Dan from the app development team, they found a bug with the billing issue and I was refunded fully few days later. Dan is kind enough to offer me free use of their app going forward, so overall every thing is settled, hence revising my rating for the app.

(Previous review)
Sudden very high charges. despite getting less than 5 no pre orders. I have orders that sync from shopee, lazada and own online orders together at shopify. But there was a SGD 68 charge, this is ridiculous.

Happi Bebe
Singapore
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

Helpful support to get me up and running. I will be testing over the next few weeks

Stag Motorcycles
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 marzo 2024

I just reached out regarding two questions I had while working on my Shopify store and was immediately assisted by Anne.
She was prompt in responding, clear in communication and immediately assisted me with my requests!

Very pleased with the service received today.
Thank you Anne!

LuminaraLuxe
6 giugno 2024

it works well

Petley Patterns
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 luglio 2024

very good design, they help me a lot, thanks for the help

NR-7 E-Bike Store
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
27 giugno 2024

Absolutely the best pre-order app. Customer support is ALWAYS there to help out. Set-up was 5 minutes and CS was there to support for human error immediately. Too easy.

Mirror Skin
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2024

Great app and excellent customer service! They responded and helped me out right away.

Sportscards.com