Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2024

Sudden charges after being installed and used for 3 months without charge

Support refuse to say there is an issue. Send me to shopify for help but shopify say it is the apps issue

I would not recommend this app dev at all after my experience

Labfifteenco
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
18 oktober 2023

Horrible, does not load in properly half the time leading to regular checkouts and charge backs and randomly just stopped working after a few days. Customer support was pretty much worthless, use any other preorder app...

Haunt Homies
16 dagen gebruiken de app
26 september 2023

Was trying out new pre-order apps and we ended up going live with this one - it was easy set up and had a fast loading time on our store.

Just when I went to announce on our social media, we did a double check and suddenly the widget was gone from the product page and the app was experiencing a server error - could not even open the app. Decided to give it some time and tried it again. Server came back maybe 20 minutes later and we went live. About two hours later we were notified by a customer trying to check out that the widget was gone and there was not an option to preorder and we saw that the server was done again. Bad first impression and definitely upsetting. We had to uninstall the same night and find an alternative so we wouldn't lose sales :/

BLK & Company
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
8 juli 2023

After using this app all orders left a committed inventory amount for all products in all orders despite the orders being fulfilled.

Complete waste of time using the app as it has not screwed up my stored inventory quantities.

Rawleigh's Healthcare Independent Distributor
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2023

I don't understand how this app has 5 stars. What a waste of time. I am not sure how much code it must have left in my site theme after removing it. SMH!

Nairu™ - a candle boutique