Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
12 de dezembro de 2023

So far so good, had it for a week an we are already getting pre-orders. Support is fantastic!

Conquest Auto Parts
22 days usando a aplicação
20 de março de 2024

Ja definitiv empfehle ich diese App.
Intuitiv, leicht verständlich und es wird bei Benutzung gefragt, ob man Hilfe benötigt.
ich hatte drei kleine Problemchen, bei denen mir sofort geholfen wurde.
Anne hatte zu allem einen Tip!

Lieben Dank
Sara

Metalmotte GmbH
Alemanha
11 months usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Sehr gute App aber leider nicht auf Deutsch. Dennoch übersichtlich und einfach gestaltet. Vielleicht ein paar ausgefallene Buttons etc. wären nice. :)

Animeworld
Suíça
3 months usando a aplicação
3 de novembro de 2023

I have a complex theme, but the support team skillfully adapted it to match my specific requirements and preferences. A very nice app.

BARBER FIRST

Onuà World
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
14 de outubro de 2023

Omg...this was the simplest app to use. I pray that it continues to be this simple going forward. It really took some stress off of searching for a good Pre-Order App.

Sistermom Creations
3 months usando a aplicação
6 de fevereiro de 2024

Good

Women Shop
Reino Unido
1 day usando a aplicação
10 de novembro de 2023

The chat person was very helpful in designing everything. Very Satisfied!

Par Divus
5 months usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2023

First off, this app is FREE. I've browsed so many preorder apps and they want to charge monthly AND an additional fee when you sell a preorder. I downloaded the Kaktus app and had an issue (on my part, not theirs) and customer service was so quick to help and respond. They helped customize a few things for me so my preorder button would work. I haven't fully used the app yet as far as receiving orders so I can't touch upon that however so far everything other than that is working and the dashboard/edit options are really easy to navigate/self-explanatory. If you have any questions or need help they are great to work with!

All Things Mama Designs
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Kaktus 16 de maio de 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the fact that our app is free, especially when compared to other pre-order apps.

We're glad our customer service was quick to assist you and respond to your needs. It's fantastic that they were able to help customize certain aspects for you, ensuring that your pre-order button functions properly. We hope that as you start using the app to receive orders, you'll continue to have a positive experience.

We're delighted to hear that you find our dashboard and editing options easy to navigate and self-explanatory.

If you have any questions in the future or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
KaktusApp team.

10 de outubro de 2023

Awesome at customer-support, asked for help and got it right away.

Kortkjelleren.no