Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de setembro de 2023

Very easy to use, had a slight issue with CSS coding to make images appear the correct size for mobile, was sorted and sent code that worked within a day. Highly recommend!

JOY by Corrine Smith
Reino Unido
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 18 de setembro de 2023

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback! Usability and customer support are our priorities. We're here whenever you need assistance.

17 de agosto de 2023

The sections are great and invaluable for making your own landing pages on both homepage and product, or any other page outside of the limits of your shopify theme. Alex has been great and helped right away when we needed some help with small adjustments to suit our design style. Thank you so much again for a fantastic product.

Print and Proper®
Austrália
6 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 21 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our product! Your satisfaction is our priority. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

17 de novembro de 2022

The team behind this project is incredible. They take time to listen to your needs, and turn out an update within the day to answer those issues. I've tried countless "better sections" apps and none of them were as helpful and mobile first design focused as Kava Sections: Page Builder.

Magnuson Performance
Estados Unidos
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 28 de novembro de 2022

So I am updating my review. To be honest I did not give them a fair chance... Building a business by yourself is not easy. They got back to me as fast as they could and they were actually nice. The app is not bad at all actually it has a lot of things and it's really nice. I am experiencing something that I think everyone has heard of and it is called USER ERROR SYNDROME LOL....But on a serious note they were actually really nice. I just have to learn it that's all. Thank you guys for at least trying the best that you could..... now it is up to me to make an effort. Once again thank you so much for your help and kindness in the matter❤️❤️

jeansofarc
Estados Unidos
8 months usando a aplicação
7 de julho de 2023

I have no words to thank you enough for this app! All I wanted was a simple section banner, I've been looking for a way to customize a mere basic trivial banner the whole afternoon in many different apps, and eventually I found it here, with a lot of options of sections and pages and features, and everything so beautiful and prisitne... long story short: I made my section banner and can't wait to see what else this beauty has to offer. Thank you, thank you! Many, many thanks!

JulGraphics
Brasil
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 8 de julho de 2023

We greatly appreciate your feedback! Your satisfaction and excitement mean a lot to us. We'll continue to work hard to bring even more amazing features and functionalities to our app. If you have any suggestions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for your feedback and for being a valued user of our app.

23 de abril de 2023

Brilliant app with great support, I had an issue unrelated to the app and they we even willing to help with that! Highly recommend.

Little Paddocks Flowers
Reino Unido
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 24 de abril de 2023

Thank you so much for recommending our app and for sharing your positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Kava Sections Team

20 de outubro de 2022

I needed a simple landing page and was able to achieve the this. I had a few questions and the support was 10 stars. Great app. Thank you.

AMANDA ANDREWS Photography
Austrália
6 months usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2023

Very nice app, all the sections are easy to install and the are very customizable

When you have trouble whit a section there will always be someone to help you out.

I really recommend this app to anyone who is building a store.

JewelSounds
Países Baixos
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 5 de junho de 2023

Thank you for your kind review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and recommendation. It's great to know that our app was helpful to you and that you found it easy to use and customize. Our support team is always here to assist you whenever you need it.

19 de dezembro de 2022

I can recommend this app for everyone! It is very useful and you can build almost anything you want very easily and fast. It's great!

SmartElectros
Suécia
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 19 de dezembro de 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our product/service. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

25 de abril de 2023

We migrated our complete webstie from Wordpress to Shopify and decided to use this App as a foundation for the new page. The pages we built are absolutely beautiful, and customers loved it from day one. The best thing about this plugin was the support. The listened to my needs, and from feature requests to bug fixes, everything was delivered within a few days. In case you want an easily customizable shop at a reasonable expense - this is the plugin to go for!

AgileSkills
Alemanha
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Prettifyweb 27 de abril de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled to hear that the migration of your website from Wordpress to Shopify was successful.
We take great pride in providing our customers with top-notch support, and we are thrilled to know that our team was able to meet your needs promptly.