DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports , 65件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2021年12月7日

The app is very complete, it serves me a lot. And the support team is very good, they have helped me in everything I have asked. Thanks.

RACSTARS
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:11日
2021年3月30日

App itself is really easy to install and use - but the support provided by Andreas was brilliant - helping to existing current functionality and extended new functionality where possible. Very happy

Perennial GRBS
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:8日
2022年11月4日

The extension is really helpful and when I needed help with the variables, the developpers were here to help me. It is practical with the different ways to transfer the csv. The panel to choose and customize the fields is wide.

Durance Belgique
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:7日
2021年1月10日

Amazing, I love all of the customization and the flexibility this app provides.
Highly recommended, very easy to use.

Air Pump Car
イスラエル
2022年3月2日

Ich habe die App für den automatisierten export von Bestellinformationen verwendet und bin absolute zufrieden. Das Support Team hat sehr schnell auf meine Bedürfnisse reagiert. Die App ist sehr funktional und kinderleicht zu bedienen. Einfach Top!

green-mnky-ab
ドイツ
2021年12月16日

Our business is using this app to do inventory export. This has helped us a lot and is saving us a lot of hours copy and pasting. Glad we've put this into place. Customer service is also very efficient!

The Real McCoy's
イギリス
2021年8月31日

Nice app. However, it frequently gives server errors and becomes a problem in emergency situations. It needs to be fixed urgently. Thank you

Golilife Gummy Türkiye
トルコ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Kickdataが返信しました 2021年9月1日

Hello Golilife Gummy Türkiye!

Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that DataChamp is a nice app. However, we are very sorry to hear that you are having problems working with DataChamp.

The DataChamp server has an uptime of almost 100%. And we're working on some improvements to make DataChamp even better and faster.

Please, reach us 24/7 on hello@datachamp.io if you encount a server error again. We will surely help you solve your problem immediately.

Will be trying to reach you, and will really appreciate if you reach us in any way directly.

Thank you so much!

Robert
DataChamp Founder

2023年3月30日

Great app and support! Andreas helped me a lot with connecting the app with my ftp server and adjusting the csv format.

MEGA NUTRICIA
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4日
2023年4月17日

This is a very good app!
This app helps us creating packing slips easily by generating an excel to upload to our logistics company.

Very customizable app.
The column names are changeable, very many datapoints to choose from. You can even go little more advanced and use regular expressions.

This is an must have for my store.

Spoties
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:3日
2022年3月25日

Great App. I have tried other apps for exporting orders and we never got them to work the way we needed it. This App on the contrary has a professional setup. It can handle everything. Also: Great support team.

entgiftungsprogramm