Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 januari 2024

Absolutely love this app! It was easy to set up on our theme and easy to use. We needed help integrating it to our new theme when we updated, customer service was quick to help and had it completed with ease. Amazing apps if you need additional options / variants with your products.

FOREST & BROOKS candle co.
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

Absolutely perfect app! I had to change my theme and I was having compatibility problems with the new theme. When I contacted them they solved the problem very quickly. Thanks a lot for your help.

homeofthrace
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
13 november 2023

The app is easy to use, and I liked how it works. The support team was also really good. They answered my questions quickly and explained things well. You can tell they care about making customers happy. I definitely recommend it!

Bedu Atelier
Nederland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
4 februari 2024

Awesome app. Gives tons of great features for free. The customer service is extremely fast and helpful too. Highly recommended.

Egretta Shop
Hongarije
19 dagen gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Amazing app. So many customisations are available and support responded so quickly when I experienced an issue. Would most definitely recommend it to everyone.

Jewelled Me
Verenigd Koninkrijk
14 dagen gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

Amazing customer service, resolved my issue in less than 3 minutes. And the app has rich functions and is simple and easy to use. No reason not to recommend

StellarSenshi
Verenigde Staten
24 dagen gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

Excellent customer service! ! ! King App provides beautiful product options for our product pages and improves the conversion rate of our store. It is really helpful. Highly recommended! ! !

Threecats
China
5 dagen gebruiken de app
27 december 2023

I highly recommand this App if you want to add more product options. Its simple to use, its free and their support is fantastic. I try to keep my store very fast and dont use too many apps. This App works very nice and is slim and easy so the page speed does not get any slower. Thank you for your help to setup everything correctly for my store! :-)

Biocraftlab
Oostenrijk
1 dag gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

No Way to contact the app developer when the app does not work. I've tried to find a way to reach out with no luck. Please contact me as i am having issues with the integration of your application.

ClaytonK
Australië
25 dagen gebruiken de app
Best heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2024

Good morning

The app background provides an email address to contact us, and we have sent an email to your email address (orders@claytonk.com.au)
You can also contact us through this email (best-option@foxmail.com)

Best wishes

King app

6 november 2023

Great app if you have a lot of variants. I had a few issues but the support helped me within an hour of emailing them. Now my site is perfect!

Lootee