Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 oktober 2023

Very good app. Plenty of customisations and options available, does all you may ever need for your product options, including conditional logic. Wonderful support is there if you need any help with the set up. Highly recommended.

Dog Nation
Australië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
13 november 2023

The app is easy to use, and I liked how it works. The support team was also really good. They answered my questions quickly and explained things well. You can tell they care about making customers happy. I definitely recommend it!

Bedu Atelier
Nederland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
26 oktober 2023

I needed to make simple color swatches for one product that has many variants.
I wanted the variants to have only color and circle - I didn't know how to deal with that, so I contacted support and they gave me advice in about five minutes and it was resolved.
Fast communication and functions exactly according to my needs. I am extremely satisfied :-)
Thank you very much and I recommend all ten. Keep up!

Krasopiska
Tsjechië
3 oktober 2023

Very happy about this app. It does exactly what is described, and more...
When I needed the support, they answered very quickly with the right solution. Furthermore, if you don't need advanced features, it's free. Good job.

objetica
Italië
8 september 2023

Works really well, have set up various option templates. very impressed with their customer service. does exactly what i needed the app to do.

DORA
Hongkong SAR van China
10 maanden gebruiken de app
22 september 2023

Had some trouble getting it set up but their customer service was VERY quick to respond (even at 10pm at night on a Friday)! Now that we have everything set up its running very smoothly.

Honey Designs
Verenigde Staten
14 september 2023

Excellent service, this app works best to create all types of variations and customer support is just mind-blowing, quick reply and willingness to help is just exceptional.
Thanks again.

Gem of Jewel
India
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
20 september 2023

I'm amazed by the app's incredible power, and what's even more astonishing is that it's available for free. This app provides everything I desired and the customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend.

March 17
Hongkong SAR van China
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
21 september 2023

I tried 4 other apps before I installed this one. I could not set up conditions on any of those apps. That is why I was surprised by how easy it was to do that with King Product Options and Variant. Highly recommend!

Tumbler Crafted
Duitsland
17 dagen gebruiken de app
6 november 2023

Great app! It is easy to use and set up. This app offers multiple ways to display your options. If you like to see options "just so", this is the app is perfect for you. I did contact support as I did not know how to configure one setting and they responded in a few hours and the solution they provided resolved my issue on the first try.

Kpopstock