Anmeldelser (1.226)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
30. maj 2024

Export of size chart not available. Rest is good

Janasya.com
8 måneder bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 3. juni 2024

Hey there Janasya.com and team,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Are you available for a quick call for us to discuss your experience? We value your input, and will do our best to improve our app.

We hope to hear from you soon!

7. juni 2024

I can't honestly leave a review yet, as I just downloaded it. But each time I make a change to a size chart I am working on trying to input info in, it ask me for a review. So I am doing this review to stop the pop ups.

E-SeaRider
USA
Cirka 18 timer bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 10. juni 2024

Hey there E-SeaRider team!

We understand that you just wanted to pop-ups to stop. We hope that you revisit your review once you've spent enough time using our app.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out to us by click on the chat widget within the app!

20. april 2024

Does this size chart app really take a percentage of your sales?

DSPLN KIMONOS
USA
14 dage bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 22. april 2024

Hey there DSPLN KIMONOS!

If you need any help or have any questions, please reach out to our support team by clicking on the chat widget. We'd be glad to help you out!

23. juni 2024

This app is tough love - SO NOT SHOPIFY FRIENDLY but its good

Esova London
Storbritannien
3 dage bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 24. juni 2024

Hi Esova London and team,

Sharky here, I'm one of the Team Supervisors for Kiwi.

Can you tell us more about your experience? What specific part of our app did you have challenges with? Your feedback is important to us as it helps us continue to improve our app.

We hope to hear from you soon!

26. april 2024

good until now

Deer Outfit Kuwait
Kuwait
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 29. april 2024

Hey Deer Outfit Kuwait and team,

My name is Sharky, one of the Supervisors here at Kiwi. Can you tell us more about your review? We would love to help out if you've encountered any issues or have any questions.

You can reach out to us by clicking on the chat widget through the Kiwi app. We hope to hear from you soon!

Respectfully yours,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

11. april 2024

So far so good

Canada Unite
3 måneder bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 12. april 2024

Hey there Canada Unite and team!

Can you tell us more about your experience? Your feedback is highly valuable to us as a business and we would like to know if you have any suggestions to improve our app.

We look forward to hear from you!

19. maj 2024

Good

Jacked In
7 dage bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 20. maj 2024

Hey there Jacked In team!

My name is Sharky, I'm one of the Team Supervisors here at Kiwi.

Your feedback is very important to us. Could you please share more information about your review? Did you encounter any issues while setting the app up or do you have any questions that we can answer? Do you have any suggestions to improve our app?

I reached out to you through email and sent you a DM through Instagram. We are eager to make your experience better.

I hope to hear from you soon!

21. februar 2024

only started using it and i seems like its gonna work good.

CalmlyCare
Sverige
19 dage bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 23. februar 2024

Hi CalmlyCare and team!

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender.

Can you tell me more about your feedback? I'd love to hear more about this review. Is there anything that we can do to improve and make your experience even better?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Respectfully yours,

Eraya
En dag bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 10. april 2024

Hey there Eraya team!

We look forward to hear from you!

23. januar 2024

Install recently. Very confusing to configure, few tutorial videos. I saw in a store how they configured it, I liked it, so I installed it. But I was able to do a part alone, the SIZE CALCULATOR part does not appear to me nor does it appear in INCHES. Support sometimes responds and doesn't solve anything. They always ask me the same thing, I answer them, I send images, a link to a Store showing what I need and they explain it to me and no solution so far

Cyclist's Corner
Portugal
En dag bruger appen
Staytuned svarede 24. januar 2024

Thank you for your review. I am the CEO Serge of the company that owns Kiwi and I will be reaching out to you to help directly to help and make sure that we have this resolved ASAP. We want Kiwi to be the best in class size chart across all of ecommerce and want to make sure this gets fixed ASAP. Also, I am a big cyclist, so I want to learn more about what you are selling!