Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. tammikuu 2023

I needed a lot of things and like always Kiwi customer service won. Customer service in my opinion is the most important thing.
Ron really helped me with all I asked for he had a lot of knowldge and was supper nice and patient.

Furthermore the app is super conveniente highly recommend it.
I also like the option where you can upload a picture and it does the hard work for you that saves a lot of time, patients and with that customer service you have no where to wrong.

Thank you very much!

VERSO QUALITY MATERIALS
Israel
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 3. tammikuu 2023

Thank you Ophir! Any time we can help our customers save time and simplify their lives, we feel like we've achieved our mission. Ron loved working with you - he'll be standing by with Daniel and the rest of the Kiwi team in future to make sure you're always taken care of. We're looking forward to helping you take your business to the next level!

Muokattu 19. tammikuu 2019

The app works great and it is very easy to set it up. The support team is very kind and helpful. Would recommend it!

virtu
Kroatia
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. tammikuu 2019

This app is really good, I like that it fits your theme and makes it look professional. The only thing I do not like is the size recommender as it does nothing for me. When I put in my size all it says is "We couldn't find a suitable match" you need to be literally one CM or Inch away from the garment sizes, that doesn't work when dealing with coats or jumpers. Other than that would recommend.

Nabila Jones
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 18. maaliskuu 2019

Really sorry to hear this. We have significantly improved the capabilities of the recommender feature. I encourage you to give it another shot and see how you like it. Thanks!

16. helmikuu 2020

We love the way customers can see standard size charts as well as using the size recommender feature.

The app is highly customizable and an impressive feature set.

There are a ton of great support articles and the one to one support given by the Kiwi team is first class.

We recommend this app highly.

RedKettle
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Muokattu 23. helmikuu 2019

2.5 years of struggling with size charts on my sports apparel store and then stumbled over this one. What a joy to use, not even close, this is the best one out there.

Even has a size calculator to boot, can't be beaten.

Online Cycling Gear
31. elokuu 2022

Great Customization and Awesome Customer Service! Love the app and it does everything it needs to do.

Bomens
Kanada
Muokattu 10. huhtikuu 2019

It's just like customized size chart, technicans are professional and respond in time, highly recommend!

beachsissi
Kiina
18. huhtikuu 2018

Great product even better support must have for any store. highly recommend

Vogue Cycling
25. helmikuu 2021

Does exactly what you'd hope and more! The experience is user-friendly and easy to learn. Support team is fast and responsive as well.

Santorelli
Muokattu 27. maaliskuu 2019

Great app, makes sizing greater and simple, great layout and looks. Had some problem to integrate in the beginning, but got some great help from their custom service! Top notch!

Beach Babe Fashion
Norja
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any more questions, please let us know via the in-app messaging