Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
12. kesäkuu 2023

We had a look at other size guide apps, and found Kiwi to be the best. Support is fast and helpful. The app isnt perfect yet, but I'm sure these guys are working hard to make even better.

Proviz
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Staytuned vastasi 12. kesäkuu 2023

Hey Justin, thanks for an amazing review!

We're glad you found Kiwi to be your store's best Sizing and Recommender app! Your feedback is extremely important to us as it plays an important role in ensuring our app continues improving. If you have anything in mind, message us, and we'll be happy to help!

18. helmikuu 2020

Perfect to show how my products fit my costumers, especially the size recommendation feature is great worth all the money. great value for money

Nurse Media Apparel
Tanska
11. marraskuu 2018

This app is really good! It works perfectly with my theme. I´m using it to display the different size´s for Rings in my Shop.

Avos-Jewelry
Saksa
19. maaliskuu 2019

I have started using this app on our store georgycollection.com and I have to say it is incredible! What's also impressive is the service and support. It has been instantaneous. Highly recommend this app and company!

GEORGY COLLECTION
Staytuned vastasi 19. maaliskuu 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure to provide our service and we hope to continue making it better!

Muokattu 10. lokakuu 2018

Does everything I need it to do! Love that I can clone existing charts, allows me to be consistent from product to product with little effort. Would recommend this app to any shop selling clothing.

OKAYOK
Kanada
27. joulukuu 2021

Daniel is so helpful and answers right away. He is so polite and very willing to help. We use this size chart to increase our sales, and we definitely recommend this to all entrepreneurs

By-francis
Ruotsi
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 17. helmikuu 2022

Thank you for your review! Yeah, Daniel's fantastic, isn't he?

29. kesäkuu 2020

Really easy to use once you get the hang of it. Very advanced features and really cool customizable options. Sam was an absolute legend dealing with my incessant questions. Superb customer service. Highly recommend.

Sweat Industry Apparel
Yhdysvallat
31. joulukuu 2018

Great support and the best-looking app of its kind on the market 100%, with a little simple editing the link to the table and the chart itself, looks great on any site.

wearthatlook
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4. huhtikuu 2019

I have just installed this app and was trying to set it up to work for the sizing chart I needed. The support was instant and it works perfectly now for what I needed. Was up and running within the day. Thank you so much. Debbie

Wedding For You
Uusi-Seelanti
Muokattu 2. toukokuu 2020

for starters, the customer service and installation support was amazing. as for the technology - it's even better. one of the most advanced size charts on shopify by far and really excited to use it to its full capabilities. highly recommend. i specifically enjoy the size recommender feature which makes it very simple for customers to enter their info and figure out what size items they should buy based on our custom cuts.

TFIOM