Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
20. huhtikuu 2024

Does this size chart app really take a percentage of your sales?

DSPLN KIMONOS
Yhdysvallat
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 22. huhtikuu 2024

Hey there DSPLN KIMONOS!

If you need any help or have any questions, please reach out to our support team by clicking on the chat widget. We'd be glad to help you out!

21. helmikuu 2024

only started using it and i seems like its gonna work good.

CalmlyCare
Ruotsi
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 23. helmikuu 2024

Hi CalmlyCare and team!

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender.

Can you tell me more about your feedback? I'd love to hear more about this review. Is there anything that we can do to improve and make your experience even better?

I hope to hear from you soon!

23. tammikuu 2024

Install recently. Very confusing to configure, few tutorial videos. I saw in a store how they configured it, I liked it, so I installed it. But I was able to do a part alone, the SIZE CALCULATOR part does not appear to me nor does it appear in INCHES. Support sometimes responds and doesn't solve anything. They always ask me the same thing, I answer them, I send images, a link to a Store showing what I need and they explain it to me and no solution so far

Cyclist's Corner
Portugali
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 24. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your review. I am the CEO Serge of the company that owns Kiwi and I will be reaching out to you to help directly to help and make sure that we have this resolved ASAP. We want Kiwi to be the best in class size chart across all of ecommerce and want to make sure this gets fixed ASAP. Also, I am a big cyclist, so I want to learn more about what you are selling!

26. huhtikuu 2024

good until now

Deer Outfit Kuwait
Kuwait
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 29. huhtikuu 2024

Hey Deer Outfit Kuwait and team,

My name is Sharky, one of the Supervisors here at Kiwi. Can you tell us more about your review? We would love to help out if you've encountered any issues or have any questions.

You can reach out to us by clicking on the chat widget through the Kiwi app. We hope to hear from you soon!

8. huhtikuu 2024

IT WAS GOOD

Eraya
Intia
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 10. huhtikuu 2024

Hey there Eraya team!

Can you tell us more about your experience? Your feedback is highly valuable to us as a business and we would like to know if you have any suggestions to improve our app.

11. huhtikuu 2024

So far so good

Canada Unite
Kanada
18 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 12. huhtikuu 2024

Hey there Canada Unite and team!

8. helmikuu 2024

decent

Narticlothing
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
20 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 9. helmikuu 2024

Hi Narticlothing and team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Can you tell us more about your experience? Are there any areas you noticed that need to be improved?

We'd love to hear from you soon.

19. toukokuu 2024

Good

Jacked In
Intia
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

Hey there Jacked In team!

My name is Sharky, I'm one of the Team Supervisors here at Kiwi.

Your feedback is very important to us. Could you please share more information about your review? Did you encounter any issues while setting the app up or do you have any questions that we can answer? Do you have any suggestions to improve our app?

I reached out to you through email and sent you a DM through Instagram. We are eager to make your experience better.

I hope to hear from you soon!

30. marraskuu 2023

very good

vivo's
Israel
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Staytuned vastasi 4. joulukuu 2023

Hi vivo's team!

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender.

Your feedback on our app is very important and we would like to hear about your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!

We look forward to hearing from you!

28. maaliskuu 2024