Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de janeiro de 2024

Have been using Kiwi Size Chart on 6 on my stores for a while now, and the app and support has been great. It offers many different options in regards to custimisation and offering different size charts to different product groups. Highly recommend :)

LAURIE DK
Dinamarca
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 5 de janeiro de 2024

Hey there LAURIE DK and Team!

Thank you for making our day with a glowing review! Your feedback is what motivates us to continue to improve our service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

2 de janeiro de 2024

very good got a lot of compliments for the size recommenders and I got my first sale

extronic
Lituânia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 4 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your honest review extronic and Team!

Congratulations on your first sale! We're glad to be part of your store's journey and hope that you get more sales!

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

6 de dezembro de 2023

Already uninstalled. A simple question was handled from November 16 to now open in the process, I do not understand for programmers this is difficult? I don't understand how hard it is for a programmer to do this, knowing that it's still being answered! At first it was fine, the developers could reply in time, now I don't know what's going on!

Aveliajewels
Hong Kong, RAE da China
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 9 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave this honest review. I'm sorry about your poor experience so far. I know our team has been working hard on your case. Your setup is uniquely complex which has made the free customization we're providing quite challenging. I'll be overseeing the case personally from here on out to make sure it remains top priority.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

14 de dezembro de 2023

nice app, does everything is says it does

soonMAMACZ
Bulgária
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 18 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there soonMAMACZ and Team!

Thank you for your amazing review of our app! We work hard to ensure that you get the sizing and recommender service that your store needs.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything!

24 de novembro de 2023

Customer Services are really great, better than expected.

Bombing Bubble
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 27 de novembro de 2023

We're glad to hear that you were able to get amazing customer service! Our team's goal is to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible. Thank you for the honest review, we really appreciate it.

Please let us know if you need help or assistance with anything!

23 de janeiro de 2024

Install recently. Very confusing to configure, few tutorial videos. I saw in a store how they configured it, I liked it, so I installed it. But I was able to do a part alone, the SIZE CALCULATOR part does not appear to me nor does it appear in INCHES. Support sometimes responds and doesn't solve anything. They always ask me the same thing, I answer them, I send images, a link to a Store showing what I need and they explain it to me and no solution so far

Cyclist's Corner
Portugal
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 24 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your review. I am the CEO Serge of the company that owns Kiwi and I will be reaching out to you to help directly to help and make sure that we have this resolved ASAP. We want Kiwi to be the best in class size chart across all of ecommerce and want to make sure this gets fixed ASAP. Also, I am a big cyclist, so I want to learn more about what you are selling!

12 de novembro de 2023

Easy to create size charts and free plan available, I highly recommend.

Trendy Traverse
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 13 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for recommending our app! We are delighted to hear such amazing feedback from you, thank you for completing our day!

Please let us know if there is anything you need assistance with!

14 de dezembro de 2023

I have just started using this app and I am truly liking it. It's been a challenge for me to create a Size Chart and this app has been great.

Deedz Bootique
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 18 de dezembro de 2023

Hi Deedz Bootique and Team!

Thank you for choosing Kiwi as your Size Chart and Recommender app! We are thrilled to hear that you've been having a good time using our app, nothing makes us feel better than to receive feedback like this.

Please let us know if you need help with anything! Our team would be glad to help you out.

4 de outubro de 2023

I am really happy with Kiwi App.
It gives me the great help with the efficient size charts in cm or inches.
I really recommend, the size charts look elegant and fit the needs of the store.

KARISHOP
Uruguai
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 6 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for recommending our app and leaving an amazing review! It is reviews like yours that keep us motivated to do better and continue to improve our service.

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

8 de dezembro de 2023

keeps spamming me to write a review and wont stop until I do. Apart from that it's pretty good.

Velmain
Austrália
19 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 11 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there Velmain and team!

Thank you for your honest review. We take your feedback seriously and assure you that we will do our best to make your app experience better.

Please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance!