Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender , 1 093 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de fevereiro de 2024

I enjoy using this app because it helps my store. I recommend Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender.

Chic Bloom Fashion
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 15 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there Chic Bloom Fashion!

We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your store! Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing us to enhance your business.

If you have any further feedback or questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way!

12 de maio de 2024

Great app! It's incredibly easy to use and provides clear, concise instructions. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a user-friendly experience.

TruDivine Apparel
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 14 de maio de 2024

Hey there TruDivine Apparel!

Thank you so much for giving us your recommendation! Hopefully we get to reach other merchants and help them have an easy and stress-free experience with their size charts!

If you need help or have any questions, please let us know, we'd be happy to help!

27 de março de 2024

awesome service

FAD
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 1 de abril de 2024

Hey there FAD team!

I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out! If you need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is always happy to help!

26 de fevereiro de 2024

The customer service was helpful! Answered the questions that I had!

Myam San Antonio was amazing!

Hyperfly
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there Hyperfly team!

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our team was able to help you out. We'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Myam.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

18 de abril de 2024

Bunny fixed my problem, good and fast serivce.

Velamel
Países Baixos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 22 de abril de 2024

Hi there Velamel team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the experience you had with Bunny! Is there anything else we can do to improve your experience with our app?

We hope to hear from you soon!

10 de abril de 2024

Great app, beautiful and easy to implement and for "special" requests the Support Team of Kiwi did a great job, thanks Arci

FOX'S
Alemanha
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 12 de abril de 2024

Hey FOX'S team!

I'm glad to hear that Arci was able to help you out! We are also grateful for your kind words and review, this helps us a lot.

If you have any questions or need our help again, you know where to reach us!

20 de abril de 2024

Does this size chart app really take a percentage of your sales?

DSPLN KIMONOS
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 22 de abril de 2024

Hey there DSPLN KIMONOS!

If you need any help or have any questions, please reach out to our support team by clicking on the chat widget. We'd be glad to help you out!

17 de abril de 2024

Amazing app and great service from Girlie, she helped me optimise the settings to get the style and look I wanted. Also very friendly and prompt :) thank you

Inspire Collexion
Reino Unido
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 19 de abril de 2024

Hi Inspire Collexion!

Girlie is amazing right? She'll be thrilled to see you review and this will surely make her day.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

28 de fevereiro de 2024

This app is extremely easy to use, and to create size charts that are specific to every product. I'm extremely happy with this app.

Be Bliss Boutique
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 1 de março de 2024

Hey there, Be Bliss Boutique!

I'm glad to hear that our efforts to make our app as user-friendly as possible are recognized! We work hard to ensure our app provides your needs in the easiest way possible.

Please reach out if you need help with anything. Our support team would be happy to help!

24 de janeiro de 2024

The app is really useful and good, but I keep getting asked to submit a review every time I save my chart. This is getting really annoying, hence the 4stars.

Fluffy Oasis
Canadá
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Staytuned 26 de janeiro de 2024

Hey there Fluffy Oasis and Team!

Thank you for your frank review. Your feedback is important to us and we take this seriously.

Please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance!