Kokonaisarvio
  • 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 38 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. maaliskuu 2021

FANTASTIC! So, so helpful so far and easy to customise for your own theme. The support from Mimmi was phenomenal as well.

Wall To Wall Music Livingston
Klarna vastasi 23. maaliskuu 2021

Thank you Wall To Wall Music Livingston for the great review!

7. kesäkuu 2022

I installed and setup everything so nicely and it is working perfectly with my store. Super easy to set up.

SHOPMAX
Klarna vastasi 8. kesäkuu 2022

Thank you SHOPMAX for this great review! We're glad the app worked well for you and we appreciate you posting a review.

Muokattu 16. toukokuu 2023

Buongiorno, ho installato correttamente questa app, ma non funziona bene con il thema debutify, desidererei poter utilizzare i servizi di Klarna, quindi poter informare i clienti che hanno a disposizione un servizio di pagamento dilazionato, ma l'app non me lo permette.
Contattando il servizio clienti Klarna, nel giro di pochi minuti mi contattano con cortesia ed efficienza, spiegandomi quale era il problema e risolvono alla grande!
Grazie mille
Servizio 10 e lode

Endurrad
Italia
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Klarna vastasi 16. toukokuu 2023

Ciao Endurrad,
Grazie mille per il feedback! I nostri sviluppatori ne tengono conto per migliorare le funzionalità dell'app.
Qualora in futuro dovessi avere bisogno di ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre a disposizione!

Hi Endurrad,
Thank you so much for your feedback! Our developers always works on improvements to the app.
If you do need any help in the future please just drop us a message - we are always happy to help!

18. tammikuu 2021

Mimmi has been a superstar from the start. Sorted all our issues and onboarding questions answered in no time. Thank you again!

UNCU London™
Klarna vastasi 18. tammikuu 2021

Thank you UNCU London for taking your time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it!

18. toukokuu 2021

The whole Klarna team is prepared and available! I had some problems with the plugin but their team supported me great.

Tecno Service Veneta
Italia
Klarna vastasi 18. toukokuu 2021

Thank you Tecno Service Veneta for this review. We're very happy to help you and any merchant!

2. joulukuu 2020

very nice service. give me instant installation guidelines. nice communication person support. nice service klarna.

pramukhimpex
Yhdysvallat
Klarna vastasi 2. joulukuu 2020

pramukhimpex - Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate it!

27. marraskuu 2020

Installed the app but had some issues viewing the messaging on the front end. The support staff were extremely helpful and responsive, addressing my issue almost immediately.
Having Klarna on site has provided our customers with a spread payment option during these hard financial times.

Jackson James Clothing
Klarna vastasi 27. marraskuu 2020

Thank you for the great review Jackson James Clothing. We're glad support was helpful and that Klarna is helping your customers.

31. maaliskuu 2022

Great app for highlighting Klarna payment options to potential customers. Set up didn't take very long and great communication and help from Klarna Merchant support when needed.

Hulley Stanway
Klarna vastasi 31. maaliskuu 2022

Hey Hulley Stanway, thanks for the great review.

We're glad that our Merchant Support team were able help get this all set up for you.

Please feel free to get in touch for any support needed in the future.

11. helmikuu 2022

Hello everyone. I would like to write about the excellent support from Mimmi from Klarna Bank Merchant support. I had a problem and I wrote to Klarna Merchant Support. I got a very quick responses to my help requests, very clear and detailed from Mimmi. She assisted me till my problem was solved. Now all works correctly and good. It's a pleasure to receive such fast, professional and friendly support! Thanks a lot, Mimmi! Sincerely, Samoilova Inna

Chimeraplanet
Suomi
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klarna vastasi 11. helmikuu 2022

Thank you Samoilova Inna for this great review. We agree - Mimmi is great! Very glad she could help!

23. kesäkuu 2021

I had some issues when installing but the support team helped me to solve the problem very quickly. Recommend it!

Northprana
Ruotsi
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klarna vastasi 23. kesäkuu 2021

Thank you Northprana for your kind feedback and recommendation! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support.