Arvostelut (2 362)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 13 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. kesäkuu 2021

Pefect, good service and easy to use! Used it for free for a long time now, and its very nice to work with. Already generating cash!

Aztro - Produktene du bare må ha!
Norja
23. joulukuu 2021

I don't write a review that fast. In the last two years I've tried different ESP's.. and boy.. I wish I knew Klaviyo sooner. It would have safed me a lot of money and the experience/data you see it 10x when you compare it to other ESP's like Sendcloud, activecampaign, mailblue etc. Klaviyo is my go to, forever. The fact that they offer free 300 people is already amazing, because with these 300 people I could already pay for the subscription. So if you're in doubt, stop it. I've tried a lot and this is just the best. Haven't got the chance to speak to the support so I can't give advice on that. But the fact that I don't know is already a good sign ;)

Clouds
Alankomaat
23. toukokuu 2020

Looks good, could be useful if you maid a video tutorial, but all is good, it seems handy and the templates are looking sharp

Gadget For Ever
Marokko
13. marraskuu 2019

Great app. Simple to use and perfect for email marketing. Would definitely recommend to others to use for their marketing campaigns.

We Went Green
17. kesäkuu 2020

We used to use other email marketing apps but Klaviyo is the best we found so far. Even though the pricing is a little steep, it's great support team and automation, tracking and smart sending functions definitely make up for it.

Aldha
Singapore
30. syyskuu 2017

Just installed and got this:

Your account is disabled. More information.
Your account is under review by our Compliance Team. We're sorry for the delay - to make sure all senders have a great experience, we periodically review active accounts. You should hear from us within one business day.

Neomarcus
Kanada
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. helmikuu 2019

So far so good! I was looking for a more intensive yet easy to use email marketing system for awhile and I'm loving everything about Klaviyo. If you're on the fence, I'd definitely recommend giving them a try!

Shinkah Beauty
3. heinäkuu 2021

I'm a small start-up and the free version of Klaviyo really helps me to provide professional looking emails and tools while I'm in the building phase. Totally recommend!

GlamGameBeauty.com
18. huhtikuu 2019

Double opt in on free plan means you will have no sign ups. And there is no way around it. If you have a 3rd party sign up form (like Privy) Klaviyo will still send a sign up confirmation request once the address is synced to the list.
I don't mind paying for a good service, but not to a company that messes me up in such a sneaky way. Will sing up for a paid plan elsewhere.

Lyna leggings
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. maaliskuu 2016

This is absolutely the best tool for my store. I am a very small start-up retail e-commerce and this helped me get my email marketing and customer service process in order. It is very easy to use and my customers love the templates. I love the fact that price for use grows with your business. Great way to retain customers. Keep up the good work.

A Whiff Of This