Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. huhtikuu 2024

The app is OK, however its definitely not worth the costs or headache due to the issues you will face from their terrible customer service teams. There's no sense of trying to find a reasonable outcome for their customers and they are a company set up to take every penny from you. I would stay clear and use alternative, and much cheaper platforms.

Truffle & Paw
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

Had this on multiple websites. Consolidated our websites earlier this month and tried to remove the app from the closed websites. Kept gettting an error. Reported it to Klaviyo. Help was slow and took several emails over several days to get a resolution. Was billled for two websites while waiting on further responses. Klaviyo refussed to refund charges on those despite having alerted them to the issue days earlier. They would rather lose 100% of my business then refund a charge for a service that is no longer wanted.

The app is difficult to remove and customer service is bad.

Raven Fightwear
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 3. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for the difficulties you encountered and the delays in resolving the issue. Your feedback is important to us, and we're actively working to improve. Please reach out to us directly if you need any further assistance.

24. helmikuu 2024

Was once good, now awful and once of the worst options available on the Shopify app store. This is coming from having used the app for 2 years.

We've now deleted it and they're still charging us. Klaviyo - this is not how you keep your brand going. We've let our friends and groups know this company is NOT the type you want to be dealing with.

Steer clear. We'll be making this review isn't removed by them.

Mystery MTG
Yhdysvallat
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

After repeatedly contacting the platform to request a refund for the abusive (unused) automatic upgrade of the subscription, the customer service department simply informed me that this was standard practice with them and that no refund was possible. If this isn't a scam, I don't know what is.

Sklyni
Ranska
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2024

Trash email provider. Ruined our deliverability and billed us 300 usd more than the actual bill and when we asked for a refund they just disabled our account and we can no longer send emails to customers.

Personalize Everything
Italia
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. maaliskuu 2024

As a seasoned e-commerce founder with nearly 1 million in sales, I strongly advise against using this app! Over the past four years, we dedicated ourselves to building an extensive subscriber list, fine-tuning our flows, and collecting valuable data. Shockingly, Klaviyo disabled our account without any prior notice. When we inquired about the reason, they pointed to a high bounce rate in one of our campaigns.

Despite our earnest request to reopen the account and our commitment to reducing the bounce rate, Klaviyo insisted on its permanent closure. The fallout is devastating – all our meticulously crafted flows, crucial data, and the carefully nurtured subscriber lists have vanished. It's crucial to be aware that this app can swiftly disable your account, even if you've been a loyal customer for four years. My recommendation: steer clear of this app and opt for Mailchimp or Omnisend for a far superior service.

Buvanha DE
Alankomaat
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

As a struggling small business , I thought Klaviyo was the answer! But instead it created a whole load of new problems. I have a mailing list of 70,000 subscribers which I have built up over 20 years however only about 3000 are actually active - a lot of spam , Amazon and inactive emails!

Klaviyo took £500 for this immediately, it was “imperative” I sign up with them before 1st but it took them over a week to contact me to “onboard” & only then it we because I hassled them!

They then decide I needed to pay them a further £500 because their system changed or some nonsense! I have zero faith in this company, a total scam and rip off to a small business. Zero guidance , all about taking the money! Do not trust in the slightest. Have now reported them to my bank.

Very upset!

Spoiled Brat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. tammikuu 2024

After I ended my subscription and deleted the app they continued to charge my card. After speaking with support they refused to give me a refund and gave the excuse that "we are a subscription service like Netflix" blah blah blah. Don't waste your time with these jokers and find an app that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg and actually gives decent customer service and doesn't make you jump through hoops to stop charging your card. You won't be receiving any refunds.

Circumate
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

my flows are not working

Pescobot
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 3. huhtikuu 2024

Hey "Pescobot", sorry that was happening to you. Looks like you already spoke with our support team and this has been fixed. Amazing! if you ever need our help again you know where to find us. We also have all these guides that can help you navigate any issues.[Link below]

2. helmikuu 2024

Lacks important features, but worst of all, my account was compromised. Support made me jump through a ton of hoops to prove it was my account, yet ultimately left my account frozen, with no reply from support.

Lab Lovers
Kanada
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 6. helmikuu 2024

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Someone has reached out to help you with any further steps.