Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. lokakuu 2020

Wasted hours of my day setting up my account and lists, only to find that there is no way to really remove subscribers or view/filter your subscribers (only the most recent 50?? WHY?). I had over a thousand "subscribers" from my website opt in form that were spam and I wanted to delete them but couldn't. You can only delete one person at a time, and only by searching their email address. I guess that's to be expected for a service where you pay per subscriber. Infuriatingly non-intuitive and cluttered interface. Find another service.

Pelican House
Yhdysvallat
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 26. lokakuu 2020

Hey Pelican House Team! Sorry to hear you were having trouble deleting contacts! We have a public guide here in our help center that will explain how to do this https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005073867-How-to-Bulk-Delete-or-Suppress-Contacts-in-Klaviyo Our team has also reached out to help with any other questions you might have

29. joulukuu 2022

This is the worst app that I ever installed, support is terrible also, they banned my account in first seconds of installing the app..... 0 stars !

Avazyshop
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
21. huhtikuu 2023

Useless app. I was completing my setup and all of a sudden I was logged out of my account and now I can`t log in and the error message says (This account is inactive). What is that? And you can`t get support by using any normal method, first you have to log in to your account, which in my case is not possible.

Buy the trend
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
11. maaliskuu 2022

imbarazzante cambia le parole da solo non ti fa scrivere in senso compiuto !!!! davvero SCONSIGLIATO

Cbd Lake Farm
Italia
Klaviyo vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2022

Ciao Alberto, mi dispiace tanto che tu l'abbia sperimentato. Con qualche informazione in più, sarei felice di aiutarti. Puoi inviare un'e-mail a feedback@klaviyo.com con ulteriori informazioni sul problema riscontrato? Grazie.

3. huhtikuu 2020

No es útil, no se puede configurar nada ya que hay q estarlo actualizando la pagina, no esta claro como personalizar los correos. En fin poco practica y poco amigable

BRILLANT Barcelona
Espanja
14. maaliskuu 2021

Uninstalling it instantly. Setup gets stuck on email verification despite verifying email several times. Waste of time

The Penguin Mart
Pakistan
31 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
8. helmikuu 2023

I would recommend finding an alternative service , the worst app that I ever installed, Not very helpful.

trytights
Marokko
5 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
25. elokuu 2019

Waste of time. App doesn't install properly. Uses Google image verification which doesn't appear to work properly. Won't allow password reset. Exceptionally frustrating experience.

Distinctive Lighting
5 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
25. marraskuu 2017

Terrible. I went through all the work of setting it up, uploading my subscribers, and writing my mailout - and it didn't send, told me it was being reviewed and would take at least 24 hours, and disabled my account. The event I was promoting ends tomorrow, this is garbage.

Local Legends Apparel