Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
4. joulukuu 2023

Would not recommend. They charge you by profile (email) and do not give you an option to simply delete inactive profiles.

Liberty Orchards
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 11. joulukuu 2023

You do have the option to suppress or delete profiles by following the steps in these help docs. I hope that helps!

12. lokakuu 2023

Customer service poor.

After months of use, account suspended with no notification as to why. At least 5 days later and we're still waiting on indication despite website stating 24-48 hours for reviews to be conducted. Multiple attempts made to lodge a ticket and, only after trial and error experimenting with drop down menus, were able to succeed (Klaviyo has no option to contact support direct via email). During this time, two email enquiries also made to sales email address with no response yet received.

Otherwise a great tool, but as a business heavily reliant on email marketing, the automated bot responses in place of actual support is crippling.

For what is a professional tool that charges accordingly, professional level support and clarification should be expected.

Mach 5
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. syyskuu 2023

A dreadful, user-unfriendly app. It seems like you need a degree in computer science just to navigate the basics.

For example, I wanted to create header links in the welcome series template but no obvious option to do so anywhere. So I saved that email into templates, and again, no apparent way of adding header links in the header bar.

I thought it would be very simple to do this but apparently not. On top of that there is NO support for newcomers, they just robotically refer you to irrelevant articles that don't answer the question. I also heard that when you do have a paid plan for support that some of the subscribers are having lots of issues with it.

A nasty app, stay away.

Pool Table Shop
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 29. syyskuu 2023

Thanks for your comments and we're sorry you're having trouble with header links.

When you click on the header bar in your email template, a menu will show up on the left side of your screen. In the content section, you can add links for the header bar and set the font, color, size, etc.

Hope that helps!

Here is a more complete guide to using the template editor. https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407911841435

4. syyskuu 2023

They seem to have bots that create fake subscribers, increase your amount of contacts and force you to an higher price plan. Oh, and you need to get the higher price plan in order to reach customer support. Avoid at all point if you don't want to waist your time.

AEREA jewellery
Ranska
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. lokakuu 2023

I've used this app for a long time with my shop but suddenly my products stopped showing in my emails. When I reached out to customer support I was informed that in order to receive support I had to upgrade my plan. I refuse to support a company/app/business that refuses to provide free customer service. Quickly deleted this app from my account and will not be reinstalling.

Sensory Kids Paths
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. syyskuu 2023

**September 2023** Customer service became so slow AND NOT wiling to deep-dive to help, just to close tickets**
I have realized I lost thousands euros, thousands!! In people not being able to go properly into the welcome flow. I have raised concerns, but support answered there were no issue. I decided to try by myself with a new mail address and I haven't received the welcome mail! I was right, and I had to be extremely pissed towards the support so that they decided to escalade the issue internally, explaining that indeed there was an issue, but the pain is here, thousands euros lost in welcome flow. My business is at risk, terrible.

Koss Design -
Irlanti
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 22. syyskuu 2023

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, the team has reached out to get all of this resolved!

15. huhtikuu 2024

Been trying to get it to work for 2 days now but there is always something wrong with the popup either on mobile or desktop. Random buttons or text go missing for no reason when they are displayed in the customizer and then all of a sudden they're gone. Was planning on switching from mailchimp but nevermind!

Shoujo Lashes
Alankomaat
Klaviyo vastasi 24. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there, sorry you are going through this. Can you please open a support ticket, so one of our product experts can help you resolve this. https://www.klaviyo.com/support

Muokattu 28. kesäkuu 2023

Based on our experience, be very careful with Klaviyo billing. Even if you turn plan auto-upgrade OFF, Klaviyo turns ON the auto upgrade in their billing forms if you upgrade via a campaign. With this, Klaviyo will over-ride your selected plan choice, up-charging you 100% more than you agreed or needed in our case. Plus Klaviyo says they have specific policy that they do not provide refunds when you fall into their auto-upgrade bucket. So be careful to look for auto-checked boxes as we found in our experience can double your cost with no benefit and absolutely no refunds.

The Game Steward
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. elokuu 2023

Very bad, almost lost customer service. When we have a problem, it is difficult to get any help. And for live chat, wait for long and long time, waste my time! And it is expensive, very expensive!

FJBottle-German
Saksa
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. joulukuu 2023

Very bad customer service. Even the small Email service providing companies have a live chat option for free plans, but in Klaviyo at least email support isn't available. the free plan only provides 500 monthly email sents and 250 contacts. in the Shopify app store, they've mentioned that they provide 500 contacts,but not true.

DRIVECLOX WHEEL WATCHES
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 11. joulukuu 2023

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations with Klaviyo. We have updated our listing to have the accurate number of contacts. I'd also recommend the Klaviyo community as a way to get answers beyond our help center and Academy options.