Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. tammikuu 2024

You get what you pay for! I had another email service for months that I never used, but I have found Klaviyo to be much easier to figure out (as a solo business owner doing everything myself) and feel confident I’ve created a solid avenue of sales and email contact with customers through this app. I’m sure there is so much to learn, but if I ever have questions a helpful and thorough support team member is always there to help walk me through the issue and solve it. Definitely an essential app for my business

Propagation Diaries
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 30. tammikuu 2024

We're thrilled that Klaviyo has become an essential tool for your business. It's great to hear that our app has empowered you as a solo business owner. We're here to support you, and it's fantastic to know our team has been helpful and thorough in assisting you. If there's anything else you need, we're here for you!

17. tammikuu 2024

I have used several different CMS programs and Klaviyo is by far the best one out there. It has so many amazing features and is very intuitive to use. I also love their customer support, they are always SUPER helpful and respond quickly. If you use Shopify and want to grow your e-commerce business Klaviyo is it!

ZENZ Organic Products (DK)
Tanska
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

It's wonderful to hear that our customer support has been helpful and responsive. We're honored to be your choice for growing your business. If you ever need assistance or have any feedback, we're here for you. Thanks for choosing Klaviyo!

13. joulukuu 2023

I just want to write an extra recommendation here - not only is Klaviyo a PHENOMENAL, easy to use and learn, super powerful marketing tool with intuitive clean UX, but their CUSTOMER SUPPORT is fantastic. I just got off a chat with someone that went into our site's code and found the bug - on our site - that was interfering iwth the popup. Last night, someone stayed with me for over 2 hours while he coached me through a variety of features I was learning. I feel like this is unheard of these days. Love Klaviyo!

Yogo
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Their customer support is excellent. Their chat support is great as all of their staff are very knowledgeable and have never left feeling like I didn't my issue resolved. They will stay on and walk you through the steps. Very much appreciate the support since we are small company and it helps to have the access.

Passport to Organics
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 6. helmikuu 2024

We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with or product experts. They really are the best. Thank you for the positive feedback we will make sure they get this. If you have any follow-up questions you know where to find us

10. tammikuu 2024

INCREDIBLE customer service! Fantastic email provider with so many capabilities! Moved from mailchimp and never looked back. Worth every penny.
Klaviyo - please keep hiring amazing customer support people as you have been.
Wishing you lots of future growth! Just don't let getting bigger get in the way of your fantastic customer support

Rachel Flam Design
Klaviyo vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

Thanks for the incredible feedback! We're thrilled you find our customer support fantastic and Klaviyo worth every penny. We appreciate your loyalty after moving from Mailchimp. Rest assured, we're committed to maintaining excellent support as we grow. We're here for you whenever you need assistance.

22. tammikuu 2024

Pete went out of his way to help me understand how to include photos in an abandoned cart sms. He was very attentive to my questions and addressed every question I had, provided clear, detailed communication and answers, articles and quick responses, two detailed loom videos explaining step by step how to achieve my goal, and made sure I was able to access the videos. My experience was stress-free and I had resolve to my question within minutes! Very happy with my experience! Thank you so much Pete!

It's NOMB
Klaviyo vastasi 24. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you received excellent assistance from Pete! We are delighted that your questions were addressed promptly, and you found the communication clear and detailed. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Klaviyo!

17. tammikuu 2024

Klaviyo is fantastic. The customer support is second to none. the analytics tools are top tier. At first using Klaviyo may seem daunting but with the incredible support you'll soon get the flow of things. As a new business we still manage all the email marketing ourselves, and using Klaviyo has been by our side from the start and will be for the foreseeable future and beyond. 5 star.

Flagship Nutrition™
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Klaviyo has been a valuable partner for your new business. It's great to know that our customer support and analytics tools have made a positive impact. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback to share, we're here for you. Cheers!

17. tammikuu 2024

Klaviyo is the very best email marketing tool available. They also have incredibly helpful staff on hand to help with anything you need. Couldn't be without it, they generate a HUGE chunk of my revenue.

By Megan Crosby
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! It's fantastic to hear that our Support Team has been incredibly helpful, and we're honored to play a significant role in generating revenue for your business. We appreciate your support! Cheers.

19. joulukuu 2023

Klaviyo is the best, hands down!! We've tried a few, and this one facilities all of our needs. Their Customer Service is fantastic and there are so many ways to learn new things through their resources and classes. Best email marketing + sms in all of the land!!!!!!! Aurora from the CS team is 10/10!

Proven Winners Direct
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. tammikuu 2024

I thoroughly appreciate Klaviyo for its comprehensive features, ranging from the intuitive visual/block email builder to powerful segmentation and automated flows. Over the past year, Klaviyo has played a pivotal role in transforming our email marketing efforts from a starting point of zero to a thriving success. Its user-friendly interface facilitates seamless collaboration within our team and with external content creators. The help conducted by the Klaviyo tech staff year has been particularly beneficial, providing valuable knowledge and insights for our marketing endeavors.

Premiumbohne
Saksa
Klaviyo vastasi 11. tammikuu 2024

Thanks for the positive review! Thrilled to be part of your email marketing success with our features and support. We appreciate your trust and look forward to supporting your future endeavors!