Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. elokuu 2022

Perfect and super easy to use. It is professional and so much better than other clunky apps. I'm sure it will increase sales and I'm so glad I made the change, thank you so much for such an excellent app.

Djuna Studios
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
20. syyskuu 2019

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.

Unicus Joyas
Chile
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. helmikuu 2020

its better than mailchimp, its very nice, you can set up a lot of thing, i love it, you must try it now

chilesano
Chile
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2022

Really great app, much better than Mailchimp... But the main issue is that it's SO expensive! Maybe I'm just old but it feels like email apps should be cheaper for what you get. However, happy with Klaviyo as this is just the way the market is.

bastille_breads
Yhdysvallat
5. syyskuu 2019

Such a more intuitive product than most others this small business owner has tried. I recommend growing with them.

Wear AM
Yhdysvallat
Muokattu 21. huhtikuu 2019

Much easier to use than Mailchimp, thankfully Mailchimp ended their partnership with Shopify so that we got the experience of Klaviyo. Great service, amazing features that are really easy to use, and the flows are going to come in very helpful. The only problem was the fact that all orders came into the account as USD, but we needed them GBP. Support sorted this within an hour

Fun Cases
17. toukokuu 2020

Probably the best customer automation apps on the app store, has made my life a breeze and has really helped with customer engagement. The out of the box flows are amazing!

NZFUR+SKIN
Uusi-Seelanti
18. huhtikuu 2022

De lo mejor que he encontrado en email marketing. Una magnifica herramienta para promocionar tu tienda.

Testimu
Espanja
Muokattu 11. heinäkuu 2019

I moved to Klaviyo from Mailchimp and I'm so glad I did. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and the one time I had to contact their support they were super helpful. There are more functions and capabilities than Mailchimp and I can see this app growing with my business.

fizzi~jayne
Muokattu 22. kesäkuu 2021

The customer support for klavio by Sakinah was excellent. that's why I left this review and the only reason why I did.

FuturityBlinds