Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS , 1.674 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
3,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 73% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 marzo 2023

Klaviyo is hands down the best email service for Shopify - the real-time segments that can be built using all sorts of data points are gold for building out automations.

Empire Skate NZ
Nuova Zelanda
22 marzo 2023

Definitely the "gold standard" in e-mail marketing. Klaviyo's automation is top-tier -- it's quite intensive and a little intimidating at first, but the growth team's superb webinars and extensive help resources make it easy to master. Highly recommend Klaviyo!

Moods of Ireland
17 marzo 2023

I have to say I’m not impressed with the customer service. I have had to explain the same issue several times. I sent pictures and a video clip showing my issue and it has still not being resolved. Instead I keep getting people sending me videos of how the same thing. I don’t think I’ll will be moving forward with this app. And I have wasted a lot time trying to set up flows

Belle Mone' Boutique
14 marzo 2023

Works brilliantly with Shopify, is designed FOR e-commerce, is very intuitive and the support is amazing and fast (I'm saying that has a very non technical person who has to do all of this stuff on my own for our brand)

Irregular Sleep Pattern
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre 2 anni
14 marzo 2023

A truly amazing product that works really well and has a lot of features! They also have great people to work with!

Gussys Gut
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre un anno
13 marzo 2023

You can't do "notify when in stock" or abandoned cart capturing on Shopify 2.0 themes like Dawn. Bummer.

Joanne Hudson Basics
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre 3 anni
5 marzo 2023

The app is good and has many different conditions and triggers, but Klaviyo has a massive room for improvement compared to other email marketing companies.

Cons: however, the biggest disadvantage is that they do not have an option that could allow using template inflows, you basically have to create everything from scratch by yourself.

Pros: as I said it has many different triggers and rules that you can set up.

Pirktiverta.lt
Lituania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi
4 marzo 2023

BE CAREFUL! These guys are THIEVES! We installed Klaviyo and never used it but they charges us for the monthly subscription. When we reached out to ask for a refund, they simply said that due to their "policy" that they don't allow refunds on un-used subscritpions. Never heard of this one before. You deservbe to be shut down for scamming people like this.

ZINA
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 14 giorni
2 marzo 2023

it is unfortunate that they don't offer onboarding support to at least migrate and setup, after the demo call I was left with no help, only bombardment of emails to use SMS when the email setup is not even done.. very disappointing as I expected and was promised more support to setup and migrate

GUDO WORLD
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 giorni
Klaviyo ha risposto 3 marzo 2023

Hi there! Apologies for any confusion on onboarding and migration. Unfortunately those options aren't available to free accounts but we would love to look into it if you can forward any emails with promises of setup and migration support. Our email is feedback@klaviyo.com. Thanks!

23 febbraio 2023

We couldn't be happier with using Klavio. Great resources, help and has make a huge improvement to our email success.

Shepherd's Fashions