Recensioni (2.337)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 77% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 13% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 giugno 2024

Such an incredibly helpful care desk.

Marta was so accommodating in helping getting some technical flows sorted, holding my hand throughout the process to a successful resolution.

Amazing!

Beyond Retro
Regno Unito
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Klaviyo ha risposto 11 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We will make sure Marta gets to see this.

4 giugno 2024

Great platform to use, super simple and incredible customer service ready to help out whenever you need it. Elizabeth W answered all my questions incredibly quickly and with lots of helpful tips and links to articles to learn more.

Mous UK
Regno Unito
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 giugno 2024

Clare S was amazing. She provided us with custom loom videos explaining our issue and another with a workaround with clear instructions. She also helped me submit product feedback to hopefully help improve the prodblem in the future for us and others. she was great.

Calamityware®
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
6 giugno 2024

The support I received from Miranda was wonderful! She went above and beyond in providing both education on site setup and also helping me find workarounds to get the outcome I was looking for. Would highly recommend reaching out to support with any questions!

Olive & Piper
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Klaviyo ha risposto 11 giugno 2024

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We will make sure Miranda sees this glowing review.

10 giugno 2024

Love it

Just Shear
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Klaviyo ha risposto 11 giugno 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review.

11 giugno 2024

Best email marketing platform in the game. Nothing else compares to klaviyo if you are trying to scale your business and grow sales. Their support is wonderful.

NatureWise
22 maggio 2024

I am incredibly impressed with Klaviyo! The platform's intuitive interface and powerful automation features have transformed our email marketing efforts. Personalizing emails based on customer behavior has significantly boosted our engagement and sales. The comprehensive analytics provide invaluable insights, allowing us to continuously improve our strategies. Additionally, Klaviyo's exceptional customer support has made our experience truly outstanding.

Evan Alexander Grooming
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2024

Outils très complet et à recommander pour les utilisateurs de shopify :
- de (très) nombreuses fonctionnalités
- connexions et synchronisations possible avec un grand nombre d'app/outils
- support toujours au top

le gramme
Francia

Merci beaucoup.

5 giugno 2024

Excelente app, nos ayuda mucho a convertir ventas a traves de email marketing

Gshop Pty
Panamá
Klaviyo ha risposto 11 giugno 2024

Muchas gracias por las 5-estrellas.