Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS , 1.738 recensies
Seriously I don't get why people use them. We switched from Omnisend and have nothing by problems. Onboarding was terrible, the staff just did not want to know. Since we have been using it we have found a number of issues and the support is so poor (especially if you are out of the US), I honestly don't know what you are paying for. We will be moving back to a provider who has better service and a better product, this one is rubbish.
Hi there. Apologies for any trouble contacting our support team. We do have a robust community forum that's a great resource when support queues are longer and I hope you have a chance to check that out. https://community.klaviyo.com/ We noticed you sent an email as well and will reply to that to see if we can talk further about the other issues you've encountered. Look for an email back soon!
TECHNICALLY MEDIOCRE APP:
- Very good Shopify integration for data flows, voucher generation, etc. (but others have similar features)
- OK email wizard (sometimes buggy so that you have to refresh, etc. but ok...); make sure you chose the new one (!) if you set up a test account; I first ended up in the old one which is a nightmare
- The brand-related items are by far worse than the beautiful pictures might suggest!
- One example: The possibilities to modify the DOI sign-up flows with regard to design, wording, brand appearance like fonts, etc. are extremely limited (it is for example not possible to have the important text elements with a lowercase "you" as it is correct in German; there is a "German version" with "Sie" and "German (Informal)" version which uses an uppercase "Du" but it is not possible to adjust that) - you can basically just put in your logo, select a font out of 15 different standard fonts, some colors and a translation version; that is not 2022!
- There are many "strange" limitations in the software; in some areas, there is a beautiful, modern interface with a lot of flexibility, in some others, there is just a very buggy old thing with weird restrictions and bugs ...WHAT IS SO BAD TO GIVE 2 STARS ONLY?
- The availability of the customer support is not acceptable! - And you will need the customer service if you want to use the tool for more than manual email campaigns because of those "strange" things I mentioned above (many of those issues are not documented and in most of the cases you will think "this must be possible, I simply don't find the button")
- Today, I managed to have 2 chats after about 1 hour of waiting time each; 4 further attempts failed because the chat with simply closed; 90 other users were waiting, too
- If you reach them, the quality is not as bad as many comments suggest, but still...
Hi! Thanks for this detailed feedback - it truly does help us. I'm going to have our growth team reach out to you and see if we can get some of these issues resolved. Look for an email from them very soon.
Overall it appears to integrate with Shopify just fine, however, I am disappointed that Klaviyo doesn't have an app to manage direct SMS communication or at least see SMS metrics + SMS Conversations on the go via an Android or iPhone app. Why let us port in a toll-free 888 number if we can only use a desktop web browser to manage SMS conversations? Please make an app, even if lightweight, to manage SMS messages on the go so I don't have to look at 20 emails to manage messages, and get MORE email as I respond to customer messages via SMS. My primary support is through SMS, and Klaviyo does not currently appear to be SMS-friendly for SMS Chat support. This review would be 5-star if I can manage my SMS customer support on the go. Not sure if I really wish to do the LOA to port another number to Klaviyo and maybe just stick with SimpleTexting.com instead for my SMS Customer Support. Search my store name on Google. Using Shopify chat features instead of Klavyio for now. PS if Shopify adds the ability to port in numbers for SMS Chat support, I'm dropping SimpleTexting and Klaviyo immediately. On an ending positive note, email templates are pretty nice, but I'm very disappointed with the lack of SMS chat features.
Wow thanks so much for this in-depth feedback. We really appreciate it. Our team should be in touch soon to learn more if you're up for spending a little time with us. Thanks in advance!
The app is fine and generally works fine, but Klaviyo’s support is absolutely terrible. They do all they can to get out of actually providing support. I have an issue with the Browser Abandonment and no help at all. It’s been like this since I started with them. The support is the worse ever.
Hey Jamal! Sorry to hear you're frustrated. We'd love to get that Browse Abandon problem solved for you. Our team will be in touch very soon.
Constantly disconnects - have had to redo my entire account about 5 times now. However - when it works, it works.
As much as they try to make it sound easy...Klaviyo is not easy unless you are an EXPERT. I am not. Support will not provide support unless you pay them. Their videos are not helpful to me. Seems to me that they would assist as much as possible to get you to the level of meeting the must pay. If it were my business with a free level that required payment once a store reached a certain level, I would bust my butt to help that store get to that level.
I am phasing Klaviyo out of my stores because it significantly slows them down, hurting SEO, and cancelation requires an email, the address for which they do not share on their site.
Good app but really expensive. There area cheaper options out there. Even Mailchimp is significantly less expensive.
Really not user-friendly. Really hard to really difficult to use, to modify and to get what you really want in terms of text editing. The fonts are changing and difficult to standardize. I hope there will be some improvement for the text editing.
Thanks for this feedback. Our team should be following up with you soon to get more details if you're willing to share. Thanks for helping making Klaviyo better!
Klaviyo is a good email integration app which I still use however, the support is very, very slow which doesn't help when you need to get things done.