Recensies (2.489)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 12% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 28 april 2024

I was urged by one of their Affiliates to add this to my Shopify. I Added it created my flows then they disabled my account. I do not owe money that I can see as there isn't anything showing it. I have not even used them to send an email....Do not support Fiverr people adding this app. I contacted support and they couldn't help. Spending a lot of money on an app that you can't use is a bad company investment

Go hard Gaming Discord-Iron Phoenix GHG
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Klaviyo heeft geantwoord 24 april 2024

Hello there, connect with our support team. https://www.klaviyo.com/support we can look into this further.

13 april 2024

Beware of the money grab that is bot accounts created by Klaviyo. They somehow bypass shopifys reCAPTCHA feature and Klaviyos own form requirements for new account setups.

Exxtended Image
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Klaviyo heeft geantwoord 24 april 2024

Hey, thank you for getting this to our attention. Can you please set a support ticket, so we can better assist you. https://www.klaviyo.com/support

3 april 2024

Probamos Klaviyo porque nos parecía un programa más profesional para email marketing, la personalización, las automatizaciones... En fin, muchas cosas buenas. Pero tras estar varias semanas con él nos dimos cuenta que gran parte de los mails que mandábamos terminaban en la carpeta de spam, cosa que no pasaba con otras dos aplicaciones que habíamos utilizado anteriormente. Además, el precio es excesivo para la cantidad de mails que permite enviar.

Blue Denim
Spanje
23 dagen gebruiken de app
Klaviyo heeft geantwoord 8 april 2024

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión! Si encuentras algún problema con la entrega, por favor comunícate con nuestro equipo de soporte para que podamos evaluar el problema y solucionarlo. Puedes encontrar más información en nuestro sitio de soporte: https://www.klaviyo.com/support
y https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005247008#h_01HJ46QX72HMG4BSS726FJTXS7

3 januari 2024

No integrity. The point of contacts have Zero integrity. Kyle Collingham canceled twice, and on the 2nd time didn't bother to send an email.

Then I contacted customer support, and they said they only cared about trouble shooting the product.

EDASI
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 september 2022

They used to have great live chat support during business hours, and although they still "say" they do, and advertise it - THEY DON'T. I've tried multiple times on multiple days to get help through their chat support, and it just takes to you a form, to submit a ticket, and then they get back to you 2, 3 or 4 days later. This comes after they raised their prices. This seems to be a trend. This comes from a business owner that's been using Klaviyo for about 4 years now. The app is buggy, there's been no major updates or improvements over the years, and the cost goes up. They're ripe for a competitor to come in and provide better customer service, and a better UI experience at a lower cost.

West Major
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
16 oktober 2019

I got a nasty shock when these guys billed me $700 for annual fees. Not reminders or notifications. When installed the app over a year ago our mailing list was much smaller. At least send a reminder since bills are not sent via Shopify. And to top it off our emails were not being sent because something changed and our domain wasn't verified so guess what? We'd been missing out sending emails to customers. Apps are meant to make the life of small businesses easier, not make them harder. We've found better options. Now we just need wait till our annual fee runs out. Never again!

ohsonutrition
Nigeria
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 13 april 2020

The app itself might be great but their customer support is nothing to rave about. They do have a phone number but it's only if you're wanting to speak to sales. You can only email support but of course when you have urgent matters, you're not going to resolve the issue within your timeframe. The system disabled my account to be "reviewed by compliance team" right after I launched a time sensitive marketing campaign and looking to email my subscribers. My subscriber list should have been intergraded from shopify as they claim that is the main difference between Klaviyo and Mailchimp but when it comes to importing your list, you manually have to export from shopify and import because although they are automatically imported to your "profiles" they are not imported into your lists and segments which is pretty useless. So you have to manually export and import and even then they disable your account because it has to be reviewed by their compliance team... Since I signed up, all I have been experiencing is inconvenience to say the least. so far, wouldn't recommend it tbh... not to mention my call somehow got disconnected twice when I tried speaking with heir sales department.

Rare Stance
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
14 januari 2022

Terrible support. They do the bare minimum to help their users and will make you use one of their partner developers if something isn't working. Any other app would try to help you with a problem you are having with their app but not Klaviyo.

Amino Nutraceuticals
Australië
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Klaviyo heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2022

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having trouble finding your account, but would love to get a bit more information so we can improve our service. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account name? I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

17 september 2015

In the beginning there was great support. Since a few months the app does not what it suppose to do, sent email reminders to customers.
When I contact the support team all is well according to them. Unfortunatily this is not the case.
I really hope they get things sorted out, otherwise I'm afraid they will lose loads of customers.

Jumelle
België
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 23 juni 2024

UPDATE... My review below still stands. Kalviyo seems to have gotten eveen worse, they bill you such a high amount for the users you have, and then a very high threshold of emails to send to hit that amount, basically forcing you to constantly spam your users just to hit the threshold. Feels like so much money is being burnt here. Really crazy how much they have increased the price over the years, with no changes at all to the service. Their SMS is also awful, so incredibly over priced, and very misleading on the charges. I hope they make adjustments to this platform to make it better for their users, Seems like all they care about is jacking up the price before their IPO on wallstreet. Its a shame.

It's a great app for the most part, but it's very unsettling how much they have increased the price and made no changes to justify that.
Its VERY difficult to gauge how much your monthly bill will be, as they always tack on new charges. i have noticed the wait times drastically increase for customer support over the years as well.
It usually takes them a very long time to help and all they do is send you long confusing articles I really wish they didn't basically double the price.

CRYSTALS.COM
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Klaviyo heeft geantwoord 2 juli 2024

Hello there,

We've been trying to get in touch with you, so we can help up with your inquiries. Are you able to check all your inbox folders? We've sent two emails, one on June 23rd 2024 and another one on June 24th 2024.

Otherwise, please reach out via chat, so we can resolve this sooner.