Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS , 1 904 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,1
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 73% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
12 de janeiro de 2024

There is a big email Google change by Feb 1st, 2024 so various things needed to be done .
This time I found the Klavyio team very responsive, sending me help info and answering my questions which was very helpful, as I am not a tecky person at all.

Normally Klavyio team answers swiftly, depending how busy they are.
I recommend this platform but not always super easy to use for untecky people. At first I got concrete help to set it all up because reading lots of articles of "how to" is not always easy and time consuming when you want direct, things done swiftly.

belledesoiree.com
Reino Unido
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Klaviyo 23 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback on our responsiveness during the recent Yahoo / Google email changes. We're glad to have been helpful in providing information and answering your questions. We understand that these new requirements may pose some challenges for those less tech-savvy, but we're here to assist. If you ever need direct and swift help, feel free to reach out. We're committed to making your experience with Klaviyo as smooth as possible.

10 de janeiro de 2024

A little rocky of a start in the learning process. I think It's a great process but scheduling in time to really understand the interface is important and an investment. Would recommend for serious entrepreneurs

Cacti Oasis
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Klaviyo 23 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your insights! Your feedback is valuable, and we're continually enhancing the UI to ensure a more intuitive user experience. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point, feel free to reach out – we're here to help.

2 de agosto de 2023

Take me a bit of time to learn all the features in the app, but overall, Klaviyo is a great tool for email marketing, I was able to make Pop-up Forms and create Email Flows very easily as a beginner. Highly recommended!

Ecopify
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Klaviyo 3 de agosto de 2023

Great to hear, thanks so much for the review!

26 de agosto de 2023

It's just a few months since I started using the app and it has been one of the best experience so far, because it makes it easier to set up flows and also I am able to reach out to their customer support with ease

Top Dog
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Klaviyo 27 de agosto de 2023

Thanks for the review and for choosing Klaviyo!

17 de maio de 2023

Its a great tool!
make your life easy as soon as you create segment and export it to FB, it updates by itself, the only issue is that for me its not 5 stars yet, its that I cant integrate the segment/list to tiktok ad manager or twitter ad manager.
I hope when that happen, I would like to be notify or at least be on the trial program.

Riversol
Canadá
About 4 years usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2023

Love Klavito easy to use and has what i need :) 4.5 stars out of 5 I just would love it to be more integrated to my shopify platform I don't find it as convenient because I am using 2 different platforms.

The Bilby Bus
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
14 de fevereiro de 2024

It was a useful app for us. We start our marketing by help that.

ORYX QUEEN
Suécia
Questão respondida por Klaviyo 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you! We're are happy that Klaviyo has been of great use to you.

1 de fevereiro de 2015

Very useful app, so far so good. The UI could be a little more user-friendly when selecting, managing or editing flows etc. Nevertheless, definitely worth installing!

Nneyah Cards
Nigéria
About 8 years usando a aplicação
24 de novembro de 2016

Just started with this yesterday. Seems to be a nice app. Takes a little getting used to at setup. Sent out my first email campaign for this holiday season. Let's see what happens.
As I seem to have just over 400 people who I can send emails too, I have sent to about 240 as on the free version I am allowed only 250 emails, I think. Sending to over 250 is chargeable.
Definitely worth a try. Will decide how to proceed after I see the results.

Style N Craft
About 6 years usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2017

Very handy app, and really helps us fill in the gaps at https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com by allowing automated emails and list building integrations with Shopify that other email list senders didn't really support very well. Easy interface, templates could be better, and is priced fairly (but I think all email list sending services charge too much, given how few emails actually get opened with each campaign send... but that's not to Klaviyo's detriment--their product is pretty freaking sweet)

Biyhbs