Arvostelut (59)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. kesäkuu 2024

I've recently started using the Klip Coupon App for my Shopify store, and it has been incredibly useful. Its features are similar to Amazon's discount functions and are very easy to use.

The setup process was simple, thanks to the app's user-friendly design and the excellent support from their team. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for customers to apply the coupon during checkout. The ability to set minimum purchase thresholds helps drive higher order values.

Klip Coupon App has been a valuable tool in increasing sales and enhancing the shopping experience for our customers. Highly recommended!

Kawaii Amai
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
15. heinäkuu 2024

It's an amazing app, it should be a paid app and not free for the customer service and function that it offers. I can't wait to enter new EU markets to test it

Ledholics
Kreikka
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. heinäkuu 2024

The Klip coupon app has exceeded my expectations! It lets customers easily apply coupons directly from the product page (much like on Amazon), and the discount appears at checkout automatically.

The app itself is user-friendly and easy to set up! The support team is also top-notch and quick to reply in case you need assistance.

It offers plenty of useful customization options, which lets us tailor the look and feel of the coupons to match our brand's aesthetics, marketing plans, and our customer’s needs. There are also insightful analytics so you can keep track of how the coupons are performing.

I’d highly recommend this app!

7 Sages™
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

Klip Coupons is one of the easiest to use apps that I have installed on my Shopify store. It is simple to set up on each product page. I love that I am able to customise the look and feel of the coupons to fit in with my brand and theme of my store. The analytics and insights from the app has also been useful in understanding the impact of using coupons to drive sales for my business.

The Nurture Network
Etelä-Afrikka
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 17. kesäkuu 2024

Easy to install, works great and integrates perfectly with my store. I can also use it very easily with my iPad. It’s a new and engaging way to discount for your store!

Zoho Concept Store
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. kesäkuu 2024

Excellent application, it is very easy to install, configure and gives elegance and formality to product pages.
I activated coupons for campaigns with paid advertising, having very effective results. Users have greater engagement when viewing offers and making the purchase of products.
I really like it a lot. Recommended!

Glampy Shop
Ecuador
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

I would recommend this app.
Its clean and easy to use, the coupons are simple to see and are not invasive.

I also think that its easier to create coupons for a sale then change prices on items, it seems to me that the developers are quick to respond to any questions.

Getting it set up was simple enough, I did have a minor issue but it was easily resolved by simply poking around and it was easy to figure out on on my own, maybe like a 5 minute thing.
Basically the first time you go to add a coupon to your product page you need to have the coupon available to make ( obviously) I must've somehow missed that the first time around.

There are enough features to be useful but not so many that its overwhelming and too complicated, I like that you can have set quantities as well and that the customer can see how many are left at that price.

I like the pricing scheme, which is that its free so far, however I would expect that to change down the road, But I think even if it were a paid app it would be worth it.

Northwest Woodlabs
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. huhtikuu 2024

Klip is a handy Shopify app that lets you apply coupons directly on the product page, which is pretty convenient. It's similar to how Amazon does it, making the shopping experience smoother because you don't have to leave the page to hunt for discount codes.

In my experience, it does seem to help with conversion rates since it's right there, tempting you with a discount as you're about to add an item to your cart. Setup was straightforward, and it didn't take much to get everything running.

Gummy Goodies
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. toukokuu 2024

Installing the app was very easy, as the onboarding video walks you through each step of the installation process. I love the ability to customize the coupon design, and that it shows on the product page incentivizing the customer to make their purchase. I also appreciate that it keeps track of how many coupons have been clipped, as well as how many have been redeemed and the revenue created.

Joy is the Journey
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. huhtikuu 2024

I would like to give this app six stars if I could. I feel like this is a great idea for Shopify stores because it makes it easier to provide immediate discounts on your products and it attracts new customers. The set up was so easy that a toddler can do it. it’s just a few clicks, add your title and go!
Ever since I started using this app and advertising the fact that my customers can get percentage discounts off, I have gained more traffic to my Shopify store.
I highly recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify store and I feel like this will greatly increase your revenue for your store. Don’t hesitate to give it a try it’s free!

EcoHarmony Blends