Recensioni (59)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 luglio 2024

It's an amazing app, it should be a paid app and not free for the customer service and function that it offers. I can't wait to enter new EU markets to test it

Ledholics
Grecia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2024

Nice small Appa and excellent support

Ginza Steel
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 maggio 2024

Klip Coupons is one of the easiest to use apps that I have installed on my Shopify store. It is simple to set up on each product page. I love that I am able to customise the look and feel of the coupons to fit in with my brand and theme of my store. The analytics and insights from the app has also been useful in understanding the impact of using coupons to drive sales for my business.

The Nurture Network
Sudafrica
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 giugno 2024

I've recently started using the Klip Coupon App for my Shopify store, and it has been incredibly useful. Its features are similar to Amazon's discount functions and are very easy to use.

The setup process was simple, thanks to the app's user-friendly design and the excellent support from their team. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for customers to apply the coupon during checkout. The ability to set minimum purchase thresholds helps drive higher order values.

Klip Coupon App has been a valuable tool in increasing sales and enhancing the shopping experience for our customers. Highly recommended!

Kawaii Amai
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 giugno 2024

Easy to install, works great and integrates perfectly with my store. I can also use it very easily with my iPad. It’s a new and engaging way to discount for your store!

Zoho Concept Store
30 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 luglio 2024

The Klip coupon app has exceeded my expectations! It lets customers easily apply coupons directly from the product page (much like on Amazon), and the discount appears at checkout automatically.

The app itself is user-friendly and easy to set up! The support team is also top-notch and quick to reply in case you need assistance.

It offers plenty of useful customization options, which lets us tailor the look and feel of the coupons to match our brand's aesthetics, marketing plans, and our customer’s needs. There are also insightful analytics so you can keep track of how the coupons are performing.

I’d highly recommend this app!

7 Sages™
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

This is an absolutely perfect app! Was a breeze to set up, no issues at all. We love it!

Miller & Bean Coffee Company
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

Very happy to find an app like this. It really lifted CVR, easy to use interface and great support. Support is open to suggestions. Definitely 5 stars

Golf Flow
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 giugno 2024

I am thoroughly impressed with Klip's user-friendly interface and promising potential. Currently monitoring customer engagement, I believe it will boost conversion rates. The app is fast and lightweight, loading seamlessly with the page. A huge thank you to the amazing Raine for helping me customize the plugin for my theme! Lots of love!

Epic Loot Shop
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 luglio 2024

Very cool application, installation is simple and fast. The video guide explained everything in detail. It doesn't load the product page. And does not affect performance. I recommend!
Ethan J.