Arvostelut (1 974)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. kesäkuu 2024

This is the best and top solution i found to import reviews from aliexpress, i tried many app but there was always soemthing missing or a problem, but i'm glad i found this one and their support super quick and fix any problem within minutes, will surely upgrade to paid plan and will using only this one for other stores too. Love it!!!

The Dog Face
Kanada
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
12. heinäkuu 2024

So far I really like LAI Reviews. It allows me to import the selected reviews from Amazon to the product page. It even has some new advanced features that I can use on Home Page. Their customer support is quick and helpful that can reply back within minutes.

Cleanaut
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2024

I have been using the LAI product reviews for 2 years and have never been disappointed. The support is great. They answer every question and help where they can. The Parker dev team is committed and works very quickly and reliably.

Harmont
Saksa
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. heinäkuu 2024

Great app ! User friendly and really great support. Thanks to Emily for helping me to add reviews on google shopping ;)

kiddiprint.com
Ranska
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. kesäkuu 2024

I've been using the app for a long time now. I am very satisfied for the following reasons:

- The app works perfectly
- User-friendly dashboard
- First-class customer support
- Fast response time
- Individual customer requests are implemented

Thanks to Parker, Emily and the whole team for the GREAT support!

Keep up the good work.

dogadore
Sveitsi
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. kesäkuu 2024

This app is easy to use, 24/7 customer service always available when you needed and they resolve your issue immediately! It is honestly the best review app for shopify!!!!

FairyNooks
Yhdysvallat
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

The software looks good, but I don't have much experience with it yet. However, I did encounter some issue, and I received excellent customer service from Alena, who resolved the problem with great dedication.

Greenelephant
Ranska
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
10. kesäkuu 2024

I spoke with a girl, her name is Emily...very kind, helpful, and fast in her work...well done and thanks again for the service!!!!

EL-PET
Kreikka
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2024

It's the best reviews app out there!!
Not only super comprehensive and plenty of features, but the customer service is superb!
Highly recommended

PeaksLab
Yhdysvallat
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Maya was great! Instead of solving the issue she helped me learn the process so that I could help my self next time. Good work Maya :)

Quavara