LAI Product Reviews Ali Review , 1,762件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月2日

I've been using " LAI Product Reviews ALi Review" for a while now, and it's been a game-changer. The app is user-friendly, efficient, and reliable, making every task easier. But what really sets it apart is the incredible customer service. Quick, friendly, and effective, the support team makes you feel valued and heard. They resolve issues swiftly, showing genuine care for user satisfaction. " LAI Product Reviews ALi Review" isn't just a tool,it's a support system that enhances your digital experience. Highly recommend it for its top-notch functionality and exemplary customer service!

Toshane
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年2月3日

Very helpful and friendly customer support. Parker was able to help me with my website and widget design. I don't know how to use custom code, so Parker helped me out quickly and saved me a ton of time. 10/10!

Miss Sculpt
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月26日

I recommend LAI in everyway. Great Features, Great customer support! 10/10 Review service, Try over all other!

Swingnduck
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月16日

Better than loox, judge, etc. for the same price or cheaper. Had my first interaction with their support and they gave me a feature from a higher paid plan for free as a gift before I could even begin to complain. Top notch!!!

OXYGN
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月20日

Great app at an affordable price. Gets the job done at a low cost!

Barkly
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月29日

The support person Emily was super helpful for me. She got back to me quickly and helped solve my issue right away!

Bug Buster™
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月5日

This Review app is good and the customer service is top quality. Customer service agent Doris is friendly and helps me to solve my problem. Thank You!

DRIVECLOX WHEEL WATCHES
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2023年12月13日

It's a great app, I have been using it for months and it has a straightforward user-friendly interface. The customer support is lightening fast.

Stunor
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年2月3日

I have not driven any traffic to the website yet but everything seems to be working great and the support team is Amazing, very fast to get back and supportive so I would recommend this App.

PureLxe
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:12日
2024年1月31日

Very Nice app that allows my customers to review my products.

5 Stars because works correctly, easy to install and the customer service is excellent.

I had to reach out to them because I didn't like the placement of the reviews, they were able to correct that with ease and in the ideal place too!

Thanks!