Recensies (1.937)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 mei 2024

O suporte me ajudou muito quando eu estava com dificuldades. Parabéns , vocês são 10000

Qtalmix
1 dag gebruiken de app
26 juli 2023

The free plan has slightly limited functionality, but it is an easy application for review management. After submitting reviews, the form is still o the page, and "Thank you" is gone very quickly, and this is the default setting. However, it seems if you consider upgrading to Essential, you will have full customization, which means the dev team can help you change that the way you want.

Made In Oregon
1 dag gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

satisfactory and reasonable

Homemart.pk
Pakistan
3 maanden gebruiken de app
18 oktober 2023

Muito bom, só que um pouco caro mas muito bom

Feminiz
8 maanden gebruiken de app
20 juli 2023

Thank you very kind and very knowledgeable people for their interest.

Thank you very kind and very knowledgeable people for their interest.

Vireobags
Turkije
Ongeveer 8 uur gebruiken de app
22 juli 2023

You must have a subscription of €10 per month to export Amazon reviews. So it isn't free, but the staff is very responsive and very nice !

My Magic Store
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
19 juli 2020

................................................................................nice app............

The $tore,Inc
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 5 oktober 2020

Usei esse aplicativo para me ajudar nas avaliações, achei bom mas não está traduzindo os comentários para meu idioma, mesmo quando é do próprio país Brasil, está vindo comentários em Inglês

alegrafit.com
Brazilië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
27 mei 2022

I am satisfied with the app. I needed a lot of support to get the app to work well but the support was always amazing

Mesbobettes
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Smartify Apps heeft geantwoord 7 juni 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go 💙

4 april 2022

I'm trying to import reviews with photo, no success yet. I believe I will get it, they have a very good support.

Viggo Home
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Smartify Apps heeft geantwoord 12 april 2022

Hi, thank you a bunch for taking your time to rate us 💙.
However, it seems that we did not satisfy you completely, I contacted you via live chat and tried to give you emails to solve your issue. Please be back and let us re-check the issue for you.
I look forward to hearing from you ❤️!